Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playstation2 repairs

• 25-03-2006 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I got a chipped playstation2 over in malaysia. Anyway, needless to say it worked for about 2 days. the disc does not spin, so it won't load games or play cds. That options page keeps coming up. I had read on boards that there is a place on the north strand near the post office that fixes playstations. it is not there anymore, according to the people in the post office and i had a good look around
    (lots of boarded up shops so it was probably one of those). anybody know anywhere else that I can go to get it fixed.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I think there's a place on or around Parnell Street, but the name escapes me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bellton

Do you know where it's even close to...parnell st. is a long enough street. is it the jurys side or the chinatown, shakespeare pub side?

Advertisement