Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite Item

• 25-03-2006 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Everyone always has something that makes them feel really good or sexy, be it a particular piece of clothing or makeup..

Mines a killer pair of black stilletos

Whats yours?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Um, I love my black cords...
    Then again, who doesn't love my cords? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

A good tan always makes me feel great! Be it fake from a can or real from a holiday... ah bliss :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Nothing feels better than my New Rocks. 6 years on the go, and they still rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

My favourite blue and green top, which my evil trousers from hell ripped. :mad:

So my new favourite would be my dress from Berkesha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

My Clinique eyeliner and YSL mascara. Slightly more expensive but so worth it. They make eyes look so big.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

full lenght a-line denim skirt thats slightly too big so ive to wear a belt. hangs beatifully though and everyone comments on how nice it is!! (and it was a half price sale item!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I love my roads (chunky chords) but they got ripped in an episode of hour of power.. Wild night that was!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

My leopard skin cardi. It's tight fitting and very flattering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

Pythia wrote:
    My leopard skin cardi. It's tight fitting and very flattering.

Tbh... http://www.lookalikes-susanscott.co.uk/Images%20june%2004/Eastenders%20-%20Pat%20Butcher%20-.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Um, I love my black cords...
    Then again, who doesn't love my cords? :)
    rawr!:)

mine would have to be my light grey Vans tshirt with a faded logo, don't know why i love it so much though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I love my black and pink shoes and my gucci watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I love my Penny Arcade "Jesus is F'ing Metal" t-shirt :)
    I also love my baggy jeans. Commonly worn with said t-shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

bicycle shorts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

Bicycle shorts? *swoons at teh Ferdi*

I have a few favourite things - topping the list are:

*Underwear, if you have the good stuff on you will feel great.
    I love classic underwear, black or white - flowery prints do nought for me. Optional added extras..

When going out I take my pick between (a little bit) titty or leggy.

*I like tight fitting tops and trousers though, but I do have to pay out for good fitting clothes. Gapping tops and ill-fitted trousers will not do..

* I've several pairs of black knee highs, but they go under trousers in most cases.. I've a lovely pair of black steel heels that are foxaay but not tarty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

My black wonderbra and my new skinny jeans-always feel sexy in those!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Slippy Wiggle

Yep agree with shock treatment about the underwear.. gives you a confidence boost when you know you're wearing something sexy! Also couldn't go without my treasured MAC black eyeliner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

My Miss Sixty jeans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I like having a nice tan
    I LURVE my Julien McDonald leopardskin stilletos and my snake skin 4-inch stilettos bought in Spain, or my Marc Jacobs calf-skin handbag or my gorgeous black wrap-around top bought in Oasis yonks ago which now alas has a little hole in it (sniff)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

<Snip>
    Double Post

I have a black satin Chinese style dress that I got at Xmas in Jane Norman which I quite like, the detail on the front is lovely and the cut is very flattering...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i have a soft black jumper, which falls off the shoulder, and has these mad wide ends on the sleeves...love it.

i like when i have a tan too....

my brown suede boots...comfy!

oh and my "gettin' lucky in kentucky" tee....gotta love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

xzanti wrote:
    I have a black satin Chinese style dress that I got at Xmas in Jane Norman which I quite like, the detail on the front is lovely and the cut is very flattering...

I got the one in blue aggggggges ago.About two years ago in London and know everyone has them!They are really flattering though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

My big Belgian lace off-white parasol, although I don't have an excuse to use it properly yet. Also, my black knee-highs with purple ribbons up the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

i got a lovely black top with blue detail on it, and found gorge jewellery exactly matching the blue, when i wear it with either short black skirt or black trousers i love it, fave outfit!

also got a long black jacket in topshop a while back, lovely and cosy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

ah another fave of mine: my new grey skinny jeans super tight and soooo comfy! and cute red high heels, so retro! love them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

My D&G Wallet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I had a real nice pair of Diesel jeans that set me back quite a bit, they were probably my favourite item of clothing that I owned.
    They're gone now, haven't a clue where or when I lost them either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead loves his boards.ie T-Shirt worn with nothing apart from the brown and yellow pair of Beruthials bloomers which she left in my house after the last boards beers. Is she getting them back? Is she fcuk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I have these class gstar jeans that cost me €170 they have zips either side and stiching all over them , i love them and wear them everywhere .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

my favourite item is a black jagged edged skirt which cost me 6 quid in Penneys.

panda100 wrote:
    I got the one in blue aggggggges ago.About two years ago in London and know everyone has them!They are really flattering though!

Reallllllly??? Oh I feel sooo 2 years ago now... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

My list is:

Nice tan.

Make-up.

Sexy but comfortable underwear.

Shoes shoes shoes (love my shoes and boots) - all high heeled of course

My favourite tight jeans.

GHD'd hair.

Miami Glow by J-Lo perfume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

My list is:

Nice sexy underwear - always gives me a confidence boost.

My new Knee-Length Black Boots - they have these cool straps interwoven in them; hard to describe!! I love them and I got them on sale.

When my hair is straightened - have quite curly hair so every now and then or if I'm going away for the weekend I get it straightened in the hairdressers and I always feel fab afterwards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Depends on the mood or occasion;

1: my Tom Wolfe Jeans- great fit and really comfortable
    2: Full Circle shirt- really soft fabric and it was half price when I got it (I liked it so much that I went back and bought it again in a different colour)
    3: FCUK mariono beige jumper: I know sounds kinda naff but looks amazing
    4: my grey suit, very soft wool and fits like a glove
    5: really good underwear: yes it is out there for guys too, you just got to look a bit harder

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nightwish wrote:
    my favourite item is a black jagged edged skirt which cost me 6 quid in Penneys.
    I can see why! :eek:

(:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

My grey drainpipe jeans that actually fit my figure perfectly.
    Have to say my sexy underwear too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

my estee lauder concealer - cos It gets rid of those awful black circles and makes me look alive

my a team tshirt

my cowboy boots

my sparkly little black dress

fake tan - instant pick me up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

I gotta say i love my road chords ive got 7 pairs and they never get old. Also sunglasses.

Advertisement