Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining 4 images?

Options
  • 25-03-2006 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

I'm doing a thing a thing with images at the moment (a collage, I s'pose you could call it) and I'm pondering how to fuse/join 4 pictures with straight edges. Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

You could use paint for this.

The easiest way to do it would be to open 4 instances of paint at the same time. On the first one, go to file -> open and the picture you would like to be on the top-left. Then stetch the whole bitmap out until it is about roughly the size of what you want you collage to be. You should now have your first picture in the top-left corner and lots of white space around it.

On the second instance of paint, open the next image (the image that you would like to be second on your collage). Using the selecting tool, drag the frame around this image and press CTRL+C (to copy it). Then go into the first instance and press CTRL+V (paste) and then put it into place. Repeat this for the second and third picture, all pcitures in seperate instances, or you could just load it into the second instance after you have copied the picture there

Advertisement