Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Force Wars Episode 2 & 3 (de d d de)

Options
  • 25-03-2006 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://r-force.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=44&mode=&order=0&thold=0
    Starforce Admin are up to their usual antics yet again. We are not even 2 weeks down from when they posted warez links to Stardocks Galactic Civilizations II.

Now they have resorted to, posting libelous comments claiming my research into partitioned primary SATA/SCSI drives and how Starforce spreads accross all partitions as well as any networks drive with read/write capability.

Best to read the full article to get the idea of it, but easy to see how Staforce react to criticism.

And more! CeBIT 2006 will for years stay in the memory of StarForce staff because of outrageous accident. Two notebooks with important corporate info were stolen from StarForce booth the last night of the fair. Equipment loss and door-lock forced were found March 15, in the morning. Messe police was immediately informed about the fact however the info the notebooks contained has been protected from unauthorized access so malefactors failed to use confidential info anyway!

http://www.star-force.com/protection.phtml?c=83&id=877

Of course just like your software its uncrackable, why they posted about this i dont know, maybe to cover any flak from other sites posting it 1st.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Ffs, stoopid SF.

The only real reason to purchase games for a console over a pc :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

kind of sounds like a crock of crap tbh.

sure it's a malicious piece of software... but residing in the MBR?
    I doubt it somehow

Advertisement