Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hall of Fame on Sky?

• 25-03-2006 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the Hall of Fame ceremony will be shown on Sky? I heard weeks ago that it wasn't scheduled for a UK airing so I'm wondering if there has been any movement since then?

I'd love to watch it.

If it's not being shown over here do you think a few emails to Sky would make them change their minds?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

So far, it's not being shown. I don't know if asking them would make them change their minds. I'd imagine WWE have contacted them in some way to try to get them to broadcast it..I don't know though, maybe they want to keep it for the majority of fans as an extra on the WM dvd. It's only being shown in America as it stands, as far as I know

They're not showing the full thing in America, btw. Sky might show the one hour special at some point, like they do during a ppv week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

this year i would love to watch it.... it's gonna rock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

The bulk of the ceremony which won't air on US tv is going to be shown on www.wwe.com. In saying that the two primary inductees Eddie and Bret will be saved for tv and I'm not sure if their inductions would be available on the web or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

The bulk of the ceremony which won't air on US tv is going to be shown on www.wwe.com. In saying that the two primary inductees Eddie and Bret will be saved for tv and I'm not sure if their inductions would be available on the web or not.
    will that be live on wwe.com and will you have to pay to watch it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

This is all they've said about it, guess we'll have to wait and find out. Hopely it will be on wwe.com as an unlimited thing.
    On Saturday, April 1 you can watch the first 2 hours of the 2006 WWE Hall of Fame on WWE.com. The Hall of Fame will air online from 9-11pm ET, then be sure to tune into the USA Network at 11/10pm CT for the final hour of the Hall of Fame Ceremony.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

if they are only showing the 1st 2 hours on the internet then they would hardly charge. would they?

Mossy Monk wrote:
    if they are only showing the 1st 2 hours on the internet then they would hardly charge. would they?
    nah i dont think they would but then again this is Vinces WWE we are talkin about...sucks the way the last hour will be on tv only...im gonna try get some dude to upload it for me fully the next day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I heard that Sky were actually trying to get it shown, I guess they didn't get it in the end!

It's probably gonna be shown in June/July, just like last year. It will only be the hour long show of Bret & Eddie's induction that they'll show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

it'll be all over bittorrent websites anyways

elvis2002 wrote:
    it'll be all over bittorrent websites anyways

maybe but people wanna see it LIVE

• Advertisement

The biggest Bittorrent site seems to be shut down now, bit ****..although they did something like that before WM last year I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't think we'll see it on Youtube either. The WWE have demanded alot of content be removed from the site and it's hard to find stuff to do with WWE on it now.

it wont be too hard to find this at all on sunday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vampyre

And of course if you want to wait an eternity it will be on the WM22 dvd:rolleyes:

From the observer website:
    WWE Hall of Fame airs 4/14 in the U.K. on Sky Sports 3 at 4 p.m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Three weeks from friday, not bad. Didn't say whether it is the whole thing or a clip show, did it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

4pm on a weekday, not exactly work friendly timing is it

It'll probably be repeated again. It did n't say how much of it would air.

It'll be repeated like the usual one hour programs they have during a ppv week. I'd say it'll be the 1 hour show they're doing for tv in America, it'd make more sense. Probably Eddie, Bret, and highlights of the others

the first two hours of it is on wwe.com

• Advertisement

Sherri Martell's speech is MUST WATCH. Its bizarre, fun, car crash tv.

THAT was fun :D sadly gonna have to wait for bret and eddie's induction on t.v bah

I saw the first 2 hours...well it was really an hour and 40 mins on wwe.com
    My god Sherri Martell's speach was SO goddamn funny.......I really think that she was drunk or something lol
    Also Cena's speech before he inducted "the fridge" was pretty funny aswell.....
    I REALLY wanna see the whole thing right now.....ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Poor Cena's being booed out of it.

I reckon he will certainly turn heel tonight.

gimmick wrote:
    Poor Cena's being booed out of it.

I reckon he will certainly turn heel tonight.
    thats exactly what i was thinkin...wwe have taken his charachter as far as it can go and I think tonight we will see him cheating or something

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/specialty_clips/hall_of_fame/hof2006pckg_

3 minute highlight clip of the hall of fame including Bret's and Eddie's inductions.

ENTERTAINMENT: World Wrestling Entertainment
    Channel: Sky Sports 3 403
    Date: Friday 14th April 2006
    Time: 16:00 to 17:00 (starting in 11 days)
    Duration: 1 hour.
    The 2006 Hall Of Fame: More legends of wrestling are inducted into the Hall of Fame, including Bret "Hit Man" Hart, Gene Okerlund and Eddie Guerrero.

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=53031
    Copyright GipsyMedia Ltd.

****e that it is a couple of weeks away

wooohooooo only 2 weeks to wait :D sweet

Seemily the hour special shown in the US to be shown here is heavily edited. Bret's speech was long but they clipped into 10 minutes for tv.

• Advertisement

APPARENTLY it's on tuesday night

This Tuesday?

thats what i've seen on another website....

and poor john cena.... not very liked last night... man those were nasty boos.... but there were chants as well for him.... seriously ppl make up ur mind

I want neither of them to win. How bout Flair wins MITB and cashes it in at the end of the Cena V Trips match and wins the belt again. It won't happen in a million years but I'd mark out for it.

wooohooooo only 2 weeks to wait :D sweet
    if u want it that bad i got a hold of it today..il upload it within the next few days if u want..
    tell me if u want it

APPARENTLY it's on tuesday night

the Sky EPG doesnt agree

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote:
    the Sky EPG doesnt agree

okey doke :D obviously some one has been given the wrong information

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Part 1 of the Hall of Fame is on Youtube.com but I'm not allowed to link to it so you'll have to search for it yourselves. :)

Better hurry though as the WWE have been asking Youtube to remove WWE content so it won't last long.

Howard Finkel is in the arena and says that Bret Hart was uncomfortable participating in tonight’s event, but then introduced the rest of the 2006 Inductees. First out was Mean Gene Okerlund, Sensational Sherri accompanied by Ted DiBiase. Tony Atlas was out next, followed by Verne Gagne with Kristal on his arm. Next out was William Perry with Melina on his arm, and then the Blackjacks with Maria and then Eddie Guerrero represented by Vickie Guerrero, with Chavo on her arm. The fans erupted into a huge “Eddie” chant and then chanted “Thank You Eddie!”

:D

btw found the hall of fame on you tube, show eddie's induction.. kind of stalling on my computer. but dont care :D

Ok Guys Ive Managed To Upload The Entire Hall Of Fame Ceremony..anyone That Wants It Pm Me And Il Give Them The Links
    And Il Be Uploading Wrestlemania 22 Aswell In The Next Day Or 2...so If You Want That Pm Me Also

• Advertisement

hall of fame on at 4 today on sky sports 3

I saw it on youtube and its definately worth a look. But cutting Brets speech from 36 minutes to 6 is annoying. I guess they had to do it but you can really tell its cut up as theres no real flow to his specch.

The Eddie induction is really good too.

is there anywhere where i can get brets FULL induction speech?

I saw it on youtube and its definately worth a look. But cutting Brets speech from 36 minutes to 6 is annoying. I guess they had to do it but you can really tell its cut up as theres no real flow to his specch.

The Eddie induction is really good too.

yeah watched some of it on youtube as well... but it kept on stalling on me.... but it was worth it..... even if it did take 20 minutes to get through it all. and it was tough going.. :(

fatal wrote:
    is there anywhere where i can get brets FULL induction speech?

I'd say you'll have to wait for the WM22 dvd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

watched it this morning, the eddie induction was pretty emotional.. bret hart's speech was cut to crap but he told a nice story about owen...

the fans at the thing wrecked my head, they couldnt shut up for more than ten seconds without some drunkard shouting out something..

liked austins line about hogan too..

I liked the way he moved swiftly on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

I sky+ it and keep on watching just when stone cold comes out. He makes a point of it not to acknowledge Hogan when he is walking past him and Hogan is staring him down with this weird little grin as if he is immeresed in mind games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Anyone know when OR if its on again?

Advertisement