Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good home needed for Family dog

Options
  • 25-03-2006 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Ok so heres the dealy-o.

My family dog, a 7 year old lab-whippet thing crossbreed is getting too much for my ma (who is sick). He's really friendly, neutered and chipped. Excellent with kids and is basically kickass all round.

Heres a picture of him.

His name is Hamish.. hamish Macbeth :)
    hammy2.jpg
    I cannot stress how cool this dog is. He's also very loyal and dumb so he'd forget us straight away and love you forever and ever and ever!

House trained too! He has a lot of energy so ideally it'd be a place with lots of room for him to go a bit mad in. But as with all dogs at times he is quite lazy and laid back.. ie photo!:rolleyes:

Call me! 0857204222

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

Make sure to post him on Irishanimals and Petsireland too, black lab x's are very numerous in pounds and rescues so the more information you can give the better his chances and also get a couple of decent, clear pics ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

What a lovely dog!! Unfortunately, my pair of terrorist hounds will not accept another into our pack... I'll put the word out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Mina Loy

Coolo, thanks people:D

wHAT IS the petsireland link? i tried it with all endings and it doesn't work :confused: :eek: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Danes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

And the other Irish animals site:

http://www.irishanimals.ie

Advertisement