Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download problems - any ideas?

• 25-03-2006 11:49pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine who is with UTV was telling me the other day that he has suddenly encountered problems with downloads and access to certain sites - for instance he cannot download avg updates although he could download a fresh copy of the actual programme - he cannot access the itunes store to download podcasts. He has gone away for a few days so checking the UTV support group is not on and as there has been no reports on here on it I presume it is not widespread - he has not installed anything recently nor is he a big dowloader etc etc - any suggestions as to what might be causing the problem? (neither has he changed any settings as far as he is aware)

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

not much help to you but has he changed browsers and tried the one he doesn't normally use ? Also I suppose the usual advice to turn off and 3rd part firewalls...

Advertisement