Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats up with boards?

Options
  • 26-03-2006 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Whats this load of ****e at the top of my screen.instead of clickin to go to the next page i have to click for ''more replys'' or something. Whoever put this up should be shot tbh.Its so unhelpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Err, what?

Jumping to a page of older forum threads is done at the bottom of the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Nothing different here.

Care to take a screenshot and post it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Post a screen shot and then prepare yourself to be humiliated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

Looks normal here, even though I'm using a PDA because my laptop's motherboard has kicked the bucket

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

Really have no idea what you're on about tbh but if I were to guess I'd say you got yourself stuck in Threaded or Hybrid mode or something....

Click the display mode thingy to the top right of the posts and click Linear mode and see if it helps...

<edit>And be nice... even if the admins did put something new up that none of the rest of us have noticed, it's no excuse to take that tone.... :rolleyes:</edit>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep.. probably wrong Display Mode alright!

Click 'Display Modes' at the top of the thread and check 'Linear Mode'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

whats going on really, its so late i cannot even concentrate;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

i couldn't log in for about half an hour was it just doing the back up thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

blu_sonic wrote:
    i couldn't log in for about half an hour was it just doing the back up thing?

i couldnot log in and it was so annoying as i didnot know what to do on the net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

i know its like there was no net before boards i forget what i used to do before it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved to helpdesk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Thanks all! It was in hybrid mode!

Advertisement