Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't attach files!!!

• 26-03-2006 11:06am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Why is this, I cannot attach files, no matter what format they are, no matter what forum I try. It always hangs for about 10 seconds then says "uploading of xxxxxxx.xxx failed". This happens for .kmz files, jpg files, jpeg files, bmp files, png files, all the files that boards.ie will accept

And I know that in the certain forum attaching is allowed, because in the Post your Desktops forum there are plenty of attachments, but it doesn't let me attach :mad:

Any help would be appreciated,
    Thanks,
    Timbuk2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

All right, calm down! I've asked an Admin to look into this but why not get your own .com domain with free hosting and ftp any images you need there until this problem is sorted? It's quite cheap.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure your signature is too big, can you reduce it in size please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

What browser are you using? Your account looks okay, try another browser maybe.

(I guess your sig is giving me a hint.)

Explorer test.

Firefox test.

Meh, works for me now!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Using Firefox...

I might just get some free owl geocities site for hosting and use a free .be domain that I got a while ago and use that for my files :)

Thanks for the help anyway guys

Cheers
    Timbuktu

• Advertisement
Advertisement