Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Cedarbrook residents!

Options
  • 26-03-2006 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

;)

Hello there...
    Wondered if anyone on the site lives in cedarbrook, D10... i.e. cedarbrook walk, avenue, place etc?

Wondered what its like living there....
    Whats it like getting out of there by car in the mornings?
    Has there been any crime problems (car theft, house breaking) being so close to wheatfield prison? (maybe thats paranoia on my part!!!)

It looks like a lovely little estate with really spacious apartments and duplexes. I've seen 6 for sale on my home and daft and I notice that they have gone up in value over the last 6 months.....:cool:

anyhow would love to hear from anyone who is knowledgeable or living in this area

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Jorja

Hi There - I have an apartment in Cedarbrook and I bought it in the first stage - there was quite a bit of trouble when it first opened up as it was like any new development - very open etc. - The management company put in a new security camera system on the protest of the residents commitee and it's like a completely different place now. Very nice apartments and houses - all in all it's a nice place and I would definately recommend it hth

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭tazdustdevil

ThanX Jorja for your comments
    i took a drive up on sat and it really does look like a nice estate..... Good purchase to buy there when it first opened cause i think you will now be sitting on a little goldmine near parkwest....

Unfortunately I discovered the prices are too high for myself which is a shame
    THANKS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭macbarbie

Hi I know this is a really old post so jsu an update does any1 live there now, I was thinking of renting out one of the apartments? anyone know what its like living there, its surroundings dont seem the best im a bit nervous?

Advertisement