Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Impressive fake Hanso film

• 26-03-2006 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Hasnt been validated by any writers yet so we'll say its a fake Hanso film for now. Amazing how far some fans will go creatively for this show!

http://www.dharma.quantym.net/index2.php

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Looks completely fake. The woman is crap. It's just a copy of the film in the hatch. They placed way too much emphasis on not using the computer for anything else. And it's a bit too much of a coincidence that it also has a missing part which would explain something vital.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Amazing how far some fans will go creatively for this show!
    Come off it PullMyFinger, you made this yourself and that's you in the video! It does look remarkably like the Orientation video but you're no oil painting... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

wow what a terrible actress and yes like Faith said what a wonderful coincidence that the same part was missing... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

I thought Id put it up anyway, there's some fans out there that make some of us seem like non watchers ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It really is a bit worrying when you think about the obsessive lengths that some people go to!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

It is indeed. And there was me thinking I was getting a little "over enthusiastic" about the show lately. Anythings better than doing actual work I suppose ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Hilarious! Great post - hadn't seen that. Very entertaining. Completely fake of course, but hilarious that someone went to such trouble. The sound glitches are too modern-sounding to come from a film reel jumping. And her constant warnings are too much.

Still, good attempt.

She is also too robotic as acting skills go. Maybe the monster is composed of nanites after all!

Advertisement