Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audio Installer required

Options
  • 26-03-2006 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hello,

I am looking to get some audio equipment installed in my car.
    • A Bluetooth Carkit
    • Two Channel Amp
    • Replacement door speakers
    • Active Subwoofer

I have purchased them all, and need someone to install them for me.

Can anyone recommend an installer for me, and give me an idea of what it might cost?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Where are you based, Could you travel out to shankill? If so then i can recommend a person i know and all that should cost no more than 150-200 max to install.
    The main installation would be the car kit and the rest should be easy.

How much were you estimating to pay to get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I know someone near the airport I can happily recommend if thats any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

smarty wrote:
    Hello,

• A Bluetooth Carkit
    • Two Channel Amp
    • Active Subwoofer

Can anyone recommend an installer for me, and give me an idea of what it might cost?

Thanks.
    If you've got the time and/or the inclination, you could do it all one weekend. I have the following installed in my car, all of which I did myself & it was pretty easy once you can follow a wiring diagram
    • New Sony headunit
    • Rear 6*9 shelf speakers
    • Bluetooth Carkit
    • Amplifier
    • Subwoofer
    All of which work seamlessly....it's a lot more satisfying when you get it all working yourself IMO.

fletch wrote:
    If you've got the time and/or the inclination, you could do it all one weekend. I have the following installed in my car, all of which I did myself & it was pretty easy once you can follow a wiring diagram
    • New Sony headunit
    • Bluetooth Carkit
    • Amplifier
    • Subwoofer
    All of which work seamlessly....it's a lot more satisfying when you get it all working yourself IMO.

Fletch it sounds easy but i wouldnot have a clue what i would be doing.i would pay someone to do just to be on the safe side.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

fletch wrote:
    • New Sony headunit
    • Bluetooth Carkit
    • Amplifier
    • Subwoofer

Cheers for the advice. I have tried doing this stuff myself in the past and it normally ends up being a very frustrating time for me! I think I am better off to just pay someone and let them get it right first time.

Can you please send me on contact details for those two people that were recommended, and I will give them a call.

Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

smarty wrote:
    Cheers for the advice. I have tried doing this stuff myself in the past and it normally ends up being a very frustrating time for me! I think I am better off to just pay someone and let them get it right first time.

Can you please send me on contact details for those two people that were recommended, and I will give them a call.

Thanks again.
    No worries....just thought I'd suggest it....I can see how it would get annoying if its not your sort of thing...
    Anyways....suped.ie do full installs for €150 a day....there's no way installing all your stuff should take a day so could be worth looking at, not sure whether you have to buy the stuff from them but sure can't hurt to give them a ring
    here

smarty wrote:
    Hello,

• A Bluetooth Carkit
    • Two Channel Amp
    • Active Subwoofer

Thanks.

If you can go out to shankill then i can recommend a tried and tested person and i was talking to him today and he said 180 for the full fitting. i know he will do a good job as i have got my vw phatnoise and ck7w installed from him.

Advertisement