Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Advice required] Large back tattoo

Options
  • 26-03-2006 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hey everybody, I want to get a fairly large back tattoo, well it's as large as my back so pretty big.
    I'm not sure where to get it done and I was wondering if anyone who has gotten tattoos of similiar size, etc. could recommend an artist. Preferably in dublin but I'm willing to travel for a good tattoo.
    Thanks
    Seán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Any ideas on style?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Sorry, yeah that would have been helpful wouldn't it.
    The design while not actually done except for some scribbles I've done myself is basically an androgynous looking person (looks like the Silver Surfer for anyone who knows comics) with angel wings. The idea is that the the person has very little detail while the wings are fairly detailed. Angel/Silver Surfer is standing with its arms folded and head down with its wings spread fully so they go across my shoulders.
    And yes, I have been thinking about this for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Go to Justin in Zulu for extremely high quality work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Seconded sounds like a job for justin alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭aido_2006

theres a place in swords, stigmata tattoo's there very good and reasonably priced too... if you go in during the day and talk through what you want, they will will try put something together that you like!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Thanks everyone. I think I might go in to Zulu first as it's close to me and talk to Justin. Ye've been a great help thanks.

Advertisement