Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF challenges

Options
  • 26-03-2006 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

I'm sure none of you lot noticed but I've returned from my brief Sabbatical.

Anyhoo, on a very long and very very boring journey home I was thinking about a few things, one of which was the concept of "Final Fantasy challenges".

Level 1 ozma games, solo Edward runs, using one character against Emerald and going through FFI using only white mages but to name a few.

Now I've never actually tried any but during work if I can appropriate myself a PSP/Gameboy Advance I might try one or two of these. Or failing that, trying these on the PS2 at home if and when I'm bored.

Has anyone actually done any challenges whatsoever, be them low-level games or other such things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Nothing crazy like a white-mage run through... but once or twice i tried to complete the game really quick. Didnt do too well compared to the guys on http://speeddemosarchive.com/ ... i kept stopping to do side-quests :o

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

ff7 . . . no summons or magics in battle and no escaping. inc beating weapons. was actually pretty easy :D

Advertisement