Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balun Suitable for SkyDigital

• 27-03-2006 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Am going to be re-wiring my house shortly and intend on running CAT5e/6a to every room. I wil have a patch panel centrally located and use it to run appropriate services to each network point in each room.

I will be installing Sky Digital and would like to have the Coax from the dish come to the central distribution point and then use balun's to get to the Digibox.

I have seen lots of balun's that would work for an analog video signal (similar to the following: http://www.almexltd.com/nhc/index.htm), but am wondering if these would work for the Digital signal from the satelite or if I need a more advanced type of Balun???...

Any suggestions or recomendations welcome,
    Thanks,
    Jab

Comments

Advertisement