Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Orals

Options
  • 27-03-2006 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Has anyone prepared answers for questions involving the riots in paris at the moment and/or about bird flu? I wasn't sure if i should, but they seem like a real possibilty... what do you think? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

They do tend to be quite topical in the orals. My guy copped that I was onto football and asked me about a match that had been on just the night before. If you can, try guide them onto a topic you have prepared, its a great help and makes you feel so much more relaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I haven't anyway.....I'm going to try and stay away from the abstract topics. The first day was today, and some of the questions she asked were about the war in Iraq, drugs, what you would do if you won the lottery, "what do you think is the difference between the french and irish rugby teams"!!!!

Some stingers in there, I'm absolutely bricking it for tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sariane

i'm sure you'll do fine, but like i don't want to go in and not be able to talk about these things cause frankly i don't even know what to say in english! What would u say? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Ouch.. Got asked about family/area/school and that was it. You guys must have some serious bad luck

Advertisement