Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US]24, Day5, Hour15, 9pm-10pm [Spoilers]

• 27-03-2006 4:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

So 15th hour out soon :p
    Since seems to be ok till start threads before seen it thought may as well in these early hours :rolleyes:
    Other thread needs delete though, forgot poll :rolleyes:

So opinions once have seen it, which prob wont be till tonight :p

How'd you rate this episode of 24 27 votes

Compareable till thoughts of Kim nekkid :D
    0% 0 votes
    Jack havin a good hour :)
    77% 21 votes
    Normal persons day :rolleyes:
    18% 5 votes
    Coulda been far better, but also coulda been worse :(
    3% 1 vote
    Jack let me down, worst ever :mad:
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

well poll options aren't great :p

But great episode again, as day5 has been all along :)

and 4.47am the day before the show is a tad earlier than 9.00am the day after the show has been on :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

kaimera wrote:
    well poll options aren't great :p

for sure :)

but 24 is on Mondays in the states no?

Monday at 10 idinit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Sometimes get it about at whatever time 4am here over there is :rolleyes:
    Whats wrong wif the option of Kim Nekkid :eek:

Who voted btw, it been shown yet :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

For anybody that does'nt know.

If you create a thread without a poll, us the thread tools option at the top of the threadview, beside search this thread.
    Berns wrote:
    Who voted btw, it been shown yet

No, must be passers by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭digiman

One of the best episodes ever, it was just brilliant, and of course a brilliant cliff-hanger at the end. It had everything that you love about 24.
    Just one thing to say about the votes, it would be far better if they were rated 1-10, would be interesting to see then at the end of the year what everyone thought was the best episode, I think this would win so far!

excellent episode.

Audrey was teh red herring but vg scene with Jack doing the interrogating :)

Brilliant ending aswell! such a bloody cliffhanger!

Side note: the chick now working with Chloe...a bitch/attention whore or what?
    Seemed like a valid case but after what she said wrt Bill...second thoughts myself now.

btw, I voted yday :) and I was right :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭lynchie

Was a nice little tactic by henderson to throw Jack off the trail for a while. Still wondering why he wants Palmer's brother dead. Another good solid episode. Roll on next week

Might I add, was I the only one thinking Jack was a tad OTT with the c4 at the end?

Considering the tech guy had said if he lowers the psi to quick it would cause a shutdown? Surely he could have done this post haste and that would have stopped the gas?
    Or even upped the psi to nullify the gas?

Just an afterthought really...dunno how they would have ended the episode then :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Wow another quality episode!

This is looking like one of the best seasons so far. Jack interrogating Audrey was great. And I can't wait to see what happens Palmer and Aaron, Aaron's always been one of my favourite characters nice to see him being given a big role for once!

And what a great ending! I'm wondering now though what Henderson's big plan is, there's obviously going to be something bigger than the Nerve Gas now that's been dealt with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

brilliant

just brilliant

that is all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great great great great great.
    Enough said. Superb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

steviec wrote:
    there's obviously going to be something bigger than the Nerve Gas now that's been dealt with.
    Could there be one last cannister left?

TmB wrote:
    Could there be one last cannister left?

Was there 20 or 21 canisters?

One in the mall, one in CTU, 17 in the gas plant...damn I can't remember and don't fancy googling :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

Loved it.

Classic Jack. "There's no time! Let's blow up this massive EXPLOSIVE GAS REFINERY!" :D

I dunno. Were all the canisters used yet? Who'll volunteer to go back and count how many have been used so far?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Excellent episode. Bring on number 16

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

zOMG JACK RUNNING AWAY WITH EXPLOSIONS GOING OFF IN BACKGROUND BEST SCENE EVAR.

I love the clichés, this show is so god damn awesome.

[img]http://images.wthax.org/Random/Screenshots/zOMG JACK MY HERO.jpg[/img]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

yeah great episode. there were 20 canisters. one left... and only 9 more hours to find it....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Previously on 24... I didn't care when I saw the S4 episodes and just watched them out of misplaced loyalty.

But now I'm getting them pretty damn quickly and enjoying it. Hell I'm forgiving the fact that Jack apparently teleports over LA, over that the co-operative hotel manager managed to get everything to Chloe in about 5 mins (now that's service!) but when the rest is fun like this, I'm able to.

Jack and Audrey was excellently done and I also dug Jack racing from the fire. It looked great. Sure there's sweet f.a. chance of Jack being a charred lump of meat next week but it still did its job.

A massive improvement this season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

ixoy wrote:
    Hell I'm forgiving the fact... that the co-operative hotel manager managed to get everything to Chloe in about 5 mins (now that's service!)
    hehe i was thinking that! i wanna stay in that hotel!
    brilliant episode, just the right amount of tension and a large amount of **** blowing up. **** blowing up always looks cool. these guys did their homework!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Could this show possibly get any better. Excellent episode. Yer one is a bit of a freak though, accusing Bill of inappropriate touching. Could she be a plant by HS to 'ease' Bill from the hot seat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Brilliant episode. I think this becoming my favourite season,and it seems even better after the crapiness of last season.

However I did laugh out loud when the new girl said it was wrong for Bill to place his hand on her shoulder. The way she said it just made me laugh. By the way,she is seriously hot...I remember her from several guest starring appearences in shows like Cold Case,Everwood,Jack and Bobby,CSI. There is something about her... :D

Great episode.

And I agree about the poll,the rating system should be better,i.e 1-10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Yes, once again a fabariffic episode. I'd echo most of what's already been said but I'm too lazy, and it's already been said. One thing though at the end, with Bierko on the ground after the explosion, I was nearly shouting at Jack to shoot him in the leg. It was obvious he was going to try something, and even if he didn't at least Jack would have been sure that he wouldn't try anything then. Besides, since when has Jack ever turned down an opertunity to maim someone.

Good final ending though, I presume they'll take Bierko in now and find the connection between him, Henderson and possibly the Vice Prez?

Scenes with Aaron in them were good too. Nice to see him get out and about a bit.

Nice hollywood style leg-it scene by Jack there at the end. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

grr....double post

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

that was the best episode of 24 i've seen in a long time. brilliant stuff. loved the interogation scene with jack and audrey, and the way he bitch slapped those two guards after telling burke to get out of his way. and the explosions. gotta love them.

also, the "and now i'm upset" and "You do not wanna try me" bits with that fine looking suspect were great ;)

loved that aaron is getting some screen time now as well. always though he was cool.

CuLT wrote:
    zOMG JACK RUNNING AWAY WITH EXPLOSIONS GOING OFF IN BACKGROUND BEST SCENE EVAR.

I love the clichés, this show is so god damn awesome.

[IMG]http://images.wthax.org/Random/Screenshots/zOMG JACK MY HERO.jpg[/IMG]

Fox 5 huh?

:D

Had to laugh at the C5 tho. With that amount he used, surly the whole pipe would of been blown to bits in one go.

Class episode :D C5?? C4 :p Roll on Monday /Tues :D
    9 hours , surely they'll get the extra canister if there is one, wonder will they try and get it into a russian embassay & one of the russians get killed when CTU try to stop em :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Berns wrote:
    ... wonder will they try and get it into a russian embassay & one of the russians get killed when CTU try to stop em :p

Not another embassy plot with killed embassy staff.

They could put the canister on a big plane and fly it into something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Kiith wrote:
    that was the best episode of 24 i've seen in a long time. brilliant stuff. loved the interogation scene with jack and audrey, and the way he bitch slapped those two guards after telling burke to get out of his way. and the explosions. gotta love them.

also, the "and now i'm upset" and "You do not wanna try me" bits with that fine looking suspect were great ;)

loved that aaron is getting some screen time now as well. always though he was cool.

my thoguhts exactly!

"you do not wanna try me.." - CLASSIC.

damn it i love this show.

and Aaron!! i love him. earlier in the series on the attack on the car, i thought we were gonna lose him... but alas no!

although the new chick and he sexual harassment thing.. are we supposed to take her seriously?!?!

her and chloe could be great friends i think..

Advertisement