Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small to medium garden needs revamp

Options
  • 27-03-2006 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I have a small 2 bed townhouse,..with a small to medium size backgarden.

I have made a feeble attempt to seed the garden ,..but the resulting grass is very patchy,..and is'nt taking very well.

I am thinking of getting someone in to give the whole garden a revamp,...ie lay down lawn,..nice foliage,..etc.
    Something nice,..but not a big fancy job.

any ideas roughly something like this would cost.
    I know its a bit like buying a car over the phone,.. but has anyone got a similar job done,..and roughly how much...

many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Hi There,

Just sent you a PM.

Pip

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Depending when you re-seeded; give it time, the new growing season hasn't started yet so it will be patchy for a while
    . I re-seeded last October and mine is patchy at the moment too, but I know that it takes about a year to come good.

For the rest, patience is key I think. You could get someone in to re-do it from scratch but it'll take money and you'll probably end up with the same "decking/railway sleeper/cheap water feature" garden that 90% of the gardens in Ireland look like.

Advertisement