Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Scraggs wrote:
    Well I can give ya a pack of creme eggs...
    Aw man I love creme eggs... Did ya ever hear bout that Cadbury's Creme Egg Bar they were sposed to be making?

Maybe I'm just delerious with hunger.

Some shops are open, and some aren't, eh? I've heard of hedging your bets,but that's just ridiculous...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

SebtheBum wrote:
    Aw man I love creme eggs... Did ya ever hear bout that Cadbury's Creme Egg Bar they were sposed to be making?

They're out in the shops hun *pets*

My moan is that I have muchos essays to do before I can even contemplate starting to cram!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Those creme egg bars are yucky. Creme eggs themselves.......mmmmm. I had one like ten minutes ago. It was yum. (note use of phrase).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

where can i buy a creme egg bar in UCD?? i've looked everywhere!! (lie)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

They def had them in the SU shop and in the arts cafe...I'm quite a fan they're much more manageable than the egg version and can be dunked into tea yum

• Advertisement

Then I wasn't going insane - the rumours were true!
    YAAAAAY!

But I'm still at home. With no food. On my own.
    BOOOOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Due to being on a diet lately, and cutting down on chocolate... I'm struggling to get more than half way through my yummy Green and Black's white chocolate egg! Even though it's quite small! :(

I'm so jealous of you rainbow right now

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm so jealous of you rainbow right now
    Ditto.

I might venture out down to the village to see if I can get my hands on some food. Knowing my luck all the shops within a 3 mile radius will be shut.

If I could share with you guys I would!

• Advertisement

Thanks! You've a heart of gold...like the foil wrapper of an easter egg *drools

My stomach hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭maireadmarie

Tights weren't actually there in the 1940s, not until the 1960s, I believe. And stockings, which they did wear in the 40s, apparently always had seams because they hadn't figured how to make them seamlessly in bulk.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I saw those creme egg bars in the newsagent in the merrion centre, imo they look like a vile bastardisation of one of my favourite confectionary items. Why would anybody try to improve the already brilliant creme egg?! :confused:

It's just an attempt to market to people who don't understand that the true beauty of a creme egg is in its egg form... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Due to being on a diet lately, and cutting down on chocolate... I'm struggling to get more than half way through my yummy Green and Black's white chocolate egg! Even though it's quite small! :(

Milk chocolate one's nicer.

Maya Gold is even nicer, but my mum couldn't find one of those for me.

I've got a hangover ALL-frickin-READY man why did I drink that ****e
    boo-frickin-urrns

What the hell are you doing still up?!

Only sad losers like me are allowed be on boards at this time darnit!

I just got in half an hour ago with a ****ing throbbing headache and I stubbed my toe on the stairs

• Advertisement

The Sebford Dictionary defines "Toe" as;
    a device for finding furniture in the dark

So obviously you extended this to finding staircases also. Kudos.

How was your evening? Worth the headache?;)

Thats the worst thing, no not really. I'm so feckin pissed off. Do ya know it costs me 45 euro to get to london... and it cost me 40 yos to get to ****in hacketstown ffs taxi rip off merchants

man this rant bitch mon thread is tres useful right now

Aw poor Scraggsy-waggsy.
    *Huggles*:D

Actually that's been an unexpected benefit of being stuck indoors doing work all weekend - I've spent practically no money! w00tage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I've been up all night writer up reports for two assignments that are due in today. I'm not actually tired yet, but I know I will be later on so I want to moan in advance about pulling an all-nighter and being tired :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

My god, I've never pulled an all nighter in my life, well I studied till after 12 once but I thought I was going to die so I stopped. Hope you got them done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

boys are rubbish. that is all.

hey, on behalf of boys I take umbrage and as everyone know girls are mean:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

humbert wrote:
    hey, on behalf of boys I take umbrage and as everyone know girls are mean:p
    this is a good point. i amend my earlier statement to 'people are rubbish' :D

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I agree with rain on. Boys are in fact rubbish.

Today I are mostly bitching about....the fact that I have to get out of bed now and go into a poxy lecture which will be given by a complete and utter misogynist who doesn't seem to believe that students should have an opinion that varies from his own.

Roll on May 22nd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement