Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've no pen and theres nobody around that looks like the sharing type...so now I've to get up off my ass and buy one. And i'm kinda supposed to be in a lecture somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

All the coffee that put me in such a good mood earlier is starting to take it's toll, bring on lunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Lectures make me sleepy. Couldn't stay awake in Unix this morning... and I'm also procrastinating about doing any actual work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I am just in bad form. No idea why. But that is my rant for today. Until I figure out wtf's up with me. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

For those who yearn for creme eggs I have this thread and this picture

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

posted twice, botched twice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I know I should be really grateful to have them, but I'm typing out my friend's history notes (cos I never went to anything!) and her handwriting is just unbelieveable.

Earlier on it took me about ten minutes to work out that what I thought said 'boys war' said '30 yrs war'.

Right now....I haven't a damn clue what the 'League of smallchildren' is!! Anyone ANY idea what actual normal word might look like smallchildren?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I slipped in a pile of mud on my way from the car park this morning and had to wander around all day with mud all over me. It was not fun.

Elmyra, what lecture was the small children thing in? I can try look through my notes and find out for you.

beanyb wrote:
    I slipped in a pile of mud on my way from the car park this morning and had to wander around all day with mud all over me. It was not fun.

Elmyra, what lecture was the small children thing in? I can try look through my notes and find out for you.

Aw wow thank you, it was Eamonn O'Flaherty from semester 1 and it was either lecture 7 or 8, these notes are a bit mixed up!

Mud does not sound fun. I got my shoes all ruined in it again today, but admittedly not half as bas as you. Poor beany! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

the rubbish boy has just emailed to ask if we can meet up so he can apologise to me in person for being rubbish. it doesn't quite warrant an entry in the woo hoo thread, but at least he realises he's being rubbish.

now to get my large angry heavily tattooed male friends off the warpath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Slept it out today. Again. AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I was told by a member of staff from the archaeology dept that I'm the only person he knows who can get his head shaved, wear a tatty leather jacket and STILL manage to look more respectable than I did before!!!

I was so insulted....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Still haven't started either of the 2 essays that are due for next week. Boned.

Also having difficulty stealing people's money - I mean, asking people if they wanna donate to Heart Children Ireland in return for seeing me lose my gorgeous hair.
    Me = Wimp

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

the lift in my building was broken today... i'm just not able to walk up 2 stairses

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

It's after 5:30, damn all nighters :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

AAAARGH! Stupid program isn't working :( Ah screw it! i'm off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I just realised I have a Maths for Computer Science practical due today at 4, and I haven't started it yet :(

Scraggs Jr. is coming to visit tonight
    that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Scraggs wrote:
    that is all
    ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Scraggs wrote:
    that is all
    Good God, there's two of them?!?!? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

The printer is being stupidly slow, I can't study for love nor money today and i'm generally in a bad mood. Grr at the world *shakes biro covered fist*

yep, its me only miniture [and brunette]

hence the rant bitch moan gripe

Bloody phone is no longer sending text messages. No idea why not, it just stopped sending texts yesterday. Think I may have to buy a new one but I've spent most of the money that's supposed to feed me til next week, and I know I'm going to spend so much money on alcohmehol nest Sunday! :mad:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Scraggeh wrote:
    yep, its me only miniture [and brunette]

hence the rant bitch moan gripe
    Like your daughter like?

Hermione* wrote:
    I know I'm going to spend so much money on alcohmehol nest Sunday! :mad:
    looks like ya already have:p good on ya!

People used to say that to me a lot as well when mini-me (aka my little sister) came to stay. :D
    Scraggs wrote:
    looks like ya already have:p good on ya!
    Hehe, no I just like calling it that! I am actually sober. At the moment :p

Horrible NCT woman made me cry.

I was actually made to cry by a person who works in customer service, I feel dirty. Also sad.

that really is pants, o2 people are going to make me cry soon if they don't give me my money back.

that really is pants, o2 people are going to make me cry soon if they don't give me my money back.

Oh, good luck with that, they've owed me over twenty euro since 2004 for paying to send back a faulty phone. If it wasn't a small amount I'd nag them more- having said that I do nag them a bit, they're not nice :(

• Advertisement

well see it says that if you're sending it back because you dont' want it it'll take up to 30 days to get a refund but I sent my back because it has loads of faults and still no money, hasn't been 30 days yet but damnit, i want good customer service, they now have a freepost address to send phones back to though which is good, but i got my receipt from the post office - i want my money.

They nicked 5euro from me one time too, was in my account then i went to sleep, got up the next morning and poof, i had no credit left.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement