Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

SebtheBum wrote:

So... A propos of nothing, does anyone have any ideas as to how, when and why Neutrality as a guiding principle of Irish foreign policy changed between 1939 and 1973? Hmmm? Anyone?

Useless barstards...

THAT's what I have to look forward to next year?!

*quits*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

SebtheBum wrote:
    So... A propos of nothing, does anyone have any ideas as to how, when and why Neutrality as a guiding principle of Irish foreign policy changed between 1939 and 1973? Hmmm? Anyone?

Useless barstards...

Woah woah woah.....that had better be for Politics and not History!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Woah woah woah.....that had better be for Politics and not History!
    Professor Ronan Fanning. History lecturer extraordinaire dontcherknow.
    And poser of irritating essay questions. He's like the goddamn Riddler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

elmyra wrote:
    Grrrr @ ripwave. (yeah, yeah, you were all right). It wont let me check my email. Boo frickin' urns.

Ah, ripwave. They're so slow sometimes I think they must use messaging pigeons somewhere along the route.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

In way too freakin early, two sheets to the wind and with doyles stamped on my hand, to do evil problem sheet. I miss my bed:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

humbert wrote:
    In way too freakin early, two sheets to the wind and with doyles stamped on my hand, to do evil problem sheet. I miss my bed:(:(

Did ya stay to watch the barman go home? It's no fun unless you stay to watch the barman go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Why, dead god why, did I agree to take two days off college to fill in for my boss's sick leave two weeks before my exams.

There are now over a hundred charts on the floor that need filing, I've broken the printer and I can't remember how to put the phone on voicemail.

elmyra wrote:
    Did ya stay to watch the barman go home? It's no fun unless you stay to watch the barman go home.
    Na not quite but walked someone home to baggot street so it was a long walk from there to rathmines:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

SebtheBum wrote:
    Professor Ronan Fanning. History lecturer extraordinaire dontcherknow.
    And poser of irritating essay questions. He's like the goddamn Riddler.

so glad I got out of that class while I still could!
    now all I have to do is sucessfully avoid it next year too!

my normally very lazy, sleepy cat tried to attack me this morning , it was very odd. he went at me hissing and all. crazy degranged animal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

what the hell is wrong with me, im falling apart,
    im on ****ing antibiotics again!! aaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

My circle of friends thing looks pathetic :(

What's that based on, mine looks weird:confused:

It links you with all of your friends, and them to their friends, etc. The more common links, the closer to you the friends are, we did something similar last semester.

[edit]have a look at someone like clouds, it's slightly insane

I get that but how does it determine who ones friends are, I've got just the one, KittenKiller. At least I keep good company:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I was supposed to meet this girl last night but I was running late and so I had to cancel. Trouble is, she was there early and now she thinks I stood her up.

Bah. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Blowfish wrote:
    My circle of friends thing looks pathetic :(
    Well I dont even know what that means:D

I had the worst day in work today and on my way home my heel got stuck in a crack in the pavement outside McDonalds and there were loadsa people inside laughing at me. It took me ages to get it out nd it was raining too:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:

I had the worst day in work today and on my way home my heel got stuck in a crack in the pavement outside McDonalds and there were loadsa people inside laughing at me. It took me ages to get it out nd it was raining too:(

Thats awful... I would have helped you to get your heel out of the nasty crack, I would have held your tiny ankle in my hand and gently stroked it to make sure you hadn't sprained it... then I would have had to check your knee and then..... *sound of sirens.... boneless runs away*...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

tintinr35 wrote:
    what the hell is wrong with me, im falling apart,
    im on ****ing antibiotics again!! aaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh

I'm gonna have to get my 4th dose in a few days. w00t.
    I think we got the same thing. You Roscommon people are crawling with bugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Pythia wrote:
    I'm gonna have to get my 4th dose in a few days. w00t.
    I think we got the same thing. You Roscommon people are crawling with bugs.

It's a bad case of swonicalitus of the knee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

boneless wrote:
    Thats awful... I would have helped you to get your heel out of the nasty crack, I would have held your tiny ankle in my hand and gently stroked it to make sure you hadn't sprained it... then I would have had to check your knee and then..... *sound of sirens.... boneless runs away*...

rofl, perv :p

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    Seriously? It's the new thing

<
    there somewhere

oooh look its all circular and makes pretty shapes when ya move it
    I still dont get it though

Rant= my mother keeps going on about how she dislikes my new hair which is kinda crap since I'm not too fond of it meself

Ok this is a weird one that a lot of you wont understand/appreciate but last night I had a dream about goin to the Ploughin Championships and for some reason when I woke up I thought it was on next week...and I got all excited about it... but then I find out its not on til September:(

Scraggs wrote:
    Rant= my mother keeps going on about how she dislikes my new hair which is kinda crap since I'm not too fond of it meself
    Gwan then, post a pic.
    We'll either mollify you or laugh at you, but at least then you'll know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I seriously hope 'ploughing' is a euphamism for something else

sorry Sangre its not...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The Ploughing Championships (or Ploughing Match as it is more commonly known) is the best craic you can ever have in a pair of wellies - the real ones that have nothing to do with Lulu Guinness or the other designers who charge €90 for rubber boots that don't even have steel toe-caps. Full of free stuff (especially pens, stickers, badges and tie-pins), fairground rides, bumping into relatives and neighbours that you'd never otherwise meet, cheap stuff, mud, "celebrities" promoting things... Scraggs, do you think they'll ever understand the joys?

I had my first garlic mushrooms at the Ploughing Match. They cost £2 and there was a huge tub of them. Myself and my mammy shared them and they were the best garlic mushrooms I ever tasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Oh man, you culchies are priceless. With your talk of 'farms' and 'manual labour'. You guys crack me up!

That sounds like a far more accurate description of Hell than the one all those Judaeo-Christian monotheistic religions have been warning us of for the last 2,500+ years or so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I really feel for true urbanites. The true joys of rurality and they can't appreciate them. ;)

• Advertisement

Wellies? I don't think i've seen a pair of them in about 15 years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement