Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

SebtheBum wrote:
    [suckup]Doing an excellent job, moderators[/suckup]
    Heh, yeah, did you notice how quickly peachy managed to respond? She must have some sort of radar for this sort of thing:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Grime's done his time?

I dunno. I'm pants at slogans.

So my problem is....I've done all my reading for my essay and now I'm feeling kinda energetic....should I write it and risk being lazy and sleeping half the day tomorrow and hence doing nothing else, or should I sleep now and risk not being motivated to do it tomorrow at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Blowfish wrote:
    Heh, yeah, did you notice how quickly peachy managed to respond? She must have some sort of radar for this sort of thing:p
    Eh... Yeah... Radar...
    Absolutely positively nothing to do with my clicking the 'Report Post' button constantly...

<o<
    >o>
    o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

SebtheBum wrote:
    Eh... Yeah... Radar...
    Absolutely positively nothing to do with my clicking the 'Report Post' button constantly...

<o<
    >o>
    o_O

*puts name on list for after the coup...*

boneless wrote:
    *puts name on list for after the coup...*
    I only did it to feed my family! Please... You would have done the same - What choice did I have?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hehe....I'm invisible you see. That way you little gurriers don't know when I'm logged on! *cue evil laugh*

My moan shall be about the fact that I have to leave colege earlier than I'd like tomorrow evening to look at poxy patterns for bridesmaids dresses. The joy!

Hehe....I'm invisible you see. That way you little gurriers don't know when I'm logged on! *cue evil laugh*

My moan shall be about the fact that I have to leave colege earlier than I'd like tomorrow evening to look at poxy patterns for bridesmaids dresses. The joy!

I have a few bridesmaids dresses... I might even have a few bridesmaids too...

SebtheBum wrote:
    I only did it to feed my family! Please... You would have done the same - What choice did I have?!

*sentimental as well as snivelling... double tick in the book*

Ah thats ok Seb.... *crawler, hmmmm....*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Scraggs wrote:
    I miss panda

Free the panda 1 [hundred]

and grimes too but I cant think of decent slogan!
    Panda and Grimes are banned??? When did this happen! And more to the point what did they do? I really should read boards more often :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you...

EDIT: Grimes says he loves you all and misses you very much. And boneless why wont ya return his calls??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Cybering in public. FFs, this is a family website. Hope they stay banned!

Ooooh someones a Mr. Testy Testicles tonight

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i miss Panda too... i can't remember what she's supposed to have done actually blondie.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Urrgh... our TA for our software engineering project just gave us an E for last week's team review :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Urrgh... our TA

Agh! I hate the Joe using "TA"! It's demonstrator! Him and his bloody americanisms. Nothing is more cringe worthy than hearing a white computer geek lecturer say "Whassup brotha" to an equally white and nerdy lecturer.

*ends rant*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Me too, but it's just another step on UCD's road to Americanism... :(

Red Alert wrote:
    i miss Panda too... i can't remember what she's supposed to have done actually blondie.
    She asked to be banned so that she could concentrate on studying. Fair nuff, like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Panda's been almost full-time offline anyway though; she's been clear of the ucdsu.net newswire since boards.ie bannage as far as I can see...

Boo frickin urns
    forgot my charger and my battery is at 20% and I've an essay to write

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Scraggs, there are now phone chargers in both of the bars on campus!
    The perfect excuse to nip in for a quick pint & a basket of sausages & chips!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Scraggs, there are now phone chargers in both of the bars on campus!
    The perfect excuse to nip in for a quick pint & a basket of sausages & chips!
    *Cough* Laptop *Cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I'm so ashamed!

My god, let me just run & hide!

Sorry. My brains are all used up.

presumably someone has same laptop as you and can lend you a charger for an hour or 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Scraggs wrote:
    Boo frickin urns
    forgot my charger and my battery is at 20% and I've an essay to write

mine's packard bell.

now everybody else offer up your lappie charger and help scraggsy out in her hour of need.

IBM here....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Banana

I mean-- Apple

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

big clunky dell, but given that until she finds a charger she wont be reading this I don't know how much we will be!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

ARGGH! It's spreading.
    Ok own up, which one of you started writing Chuck Norris crap in the CSI toilets?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Blowfish wrote:
    Ok own up, which one of you started writing Chuck Norris crap in the CSI toilets?
    We were investigating a cadaver and I got the urge.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

forgot the problem sheet it need to be doing right now:mad:have to go ask the lecturer for another copy:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement