Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Cannot find specs for the bloody xray tube i have to research. also I smell of formalyn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Might get one for next year, cant even afford 399 with Canada around the corner and my complete lack of money!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Aaaagh, why the hell am i doing water simulation as my group programming project? its taking up so much time and driving me insane - we're having problems with the water visualisation (the wave motion is becoming exponential) and our supervisor is looking at us so weird :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

The book I'm tryin to study is full of cartoons and its distractring me from the important text...

..and they're not even funny:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Scraggs wrote:

..and they're not even funny:(
    Maybe you just don't 'get' them...:p
    Don't worry your pretty blonde head about the nuances of subtle cartoon amusement anyway.

• Advertisement

Ok heres an example just to prove that its not me!!

Theres a caveman and woman sitting down eating some food with the caption
    ''I miss the good old days when all we had to worry about was nouns and verbs''

funny? no...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:

funny? no...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! That's the funniest ever....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Scraggs wrote:

funny? no...
    Sounds more like a kids book tbh.

Scraggs wrote:
    ''I miss the good old days when all we had to worry about was nouns and verbs''...
    lollers - that's really really good! Ingenious, see now there's a caveman/cavewoman gag that really makes ya think.:D

I have a severe dose of the Screaming Yab Dabs from drinking pints of stout in the Forum Bar... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Still no motivation to do my philosophy essay... due in 2 days...

meh

Anyone know what % it's worth? And can I give it in a week late? How much do I lose?

I want to get it out of the way so that I can study for my exams on the 9th & 10th (3 exams, grrg), but just hate philosophy!!!

DaveMcG wrote:
    Still no motivation to do my philosophy essay... due in 2 days...

meh

Anyone know what % it's worth? And can I give it in a week late? How much do I lose?

I want to get it out of the way so that I can study for my exams on the 9th & 10th (3 exams, grrg), but just hate philosophy!!!
    Ya can lose 10% handing it in a week late... its somewhere on the UCD website about late submissions ...somewhere...

probably worth it :)

... although I don't know who I've to give it to as I've never seen my tutor!!! :eek:

Your lecturers dropbox??

*awaits dirty jokes*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

You mean Dave's got something to drop in his lecturer's box? ;)

Oh dear :o

I can honestly say that I have never seen or used any of my lecturers boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Maybe you should put in more effort then?

In any case the technical term is "pigeonhole".

Yes, I know.

That's much more obscene.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I hate everything. I was listening to a song earlier and realised that I wanted to live inside it, and can't, so I'm grumpy. How is that fair?

My Daddy is back in hospital (again) and I have college so I can't go see him.

• Advertisement

Blush_01 wrote:
    I hate everything. I was listening to a song earlier and realised that I wanted to live inside it, and can't, so I'm grumpy. How is that fair?

My Daddy is back in hospital (again) and I have college so I can't go see him.
    What song was it?
    Oh and sorry about your Dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Ani di Franco - School Night. Makes no sense but there you go.

He'll be grand, it's frustrating and GRRRRR and there's a new guy moving in in a month and I already don't like him!!

SebtheBum wrote:
    In any case the technical term is "pigeonhole".

Yes, I know.

That's much more obscene.

I know a song about a pigeon hole...

boneless wrote:
    I know a song about a pigeon hole...

Let's be 'avin it!

:mad: GRRR!!! I managed to sleep through my alarm, and miss the last test of a continuous assesment, which was worth 20% of that course :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

AH FOR ****'S SAKE

edit because i hit post too soon: I just realised I left my hssrc locker key at home, all my books and notes and so on are in there. now i have to go home again. ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

*enters mumbling and grumbling*

Was rostered in for work on Friday evening but have tickets to snow patrol so spent ages texting people trying to arrange a swap. No joy so far so decided i'd stay and do my essays at home today so i could wander up and look at the whole roster. Woke up to find out that i'm actually going on Saturday so there is no conflict of interest (except possibly between Snow Patrol and a house party to which i will bring my bubble machine 12309326a666472137b837337406l.jpg).
    In any case i stayed home and just remembered I have a short loan book due back today. So... I'll have to head in at 3 or 4 to return the books.

Then find somewhere to sleep on campus cos i haven't even started one of the essays so i'll probably be best off staying in the restaurant til 1 rather than journeying home again and out in the morning.. stupid hour and a half away college..
    Ani di Franco - School Night. Makes no sense but there you go.
    It's a lovely song. Good for you :). Just keep listening and push the earphones deep inside your head. Eventually you'll be inside it or at least think you are...

I'm sick :( Sore throat, runny nose, burning eyes........grrg!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

I can confirm daves condition.

Im soooo tired which is my only moan so far in this thread. :)
    Bunch of moaney gits

• Advertisement

OMG BK-DzR will you ever shut up complaining....jaysus:D

My complaint this fine morning is that I'm only after getting out of the shower and I should've been in hours ago!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement