Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

rain on wrote:
    AH FOR ****'S SAKE

edit because i hit post too soon: I just realised I left my hssrc locker key at home, all my books and notes and so on are in there. now i have to go home again. ffs.
    *cough* spare key *cough* services *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Scraggs wrote:
    OMG BK-DzR will you ever shut up complaining....jaysus:D

My complaint this fine morning is that I'm only after getting out of the shower and I should've been in hours ago!

Snap!

Have a lecture at 2 and need to do an essay that was due yesterday so I should really go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

*cough* spare key *cough* services *cough*
    services don't deal with library lockers. anyway i just went and asked at the level 2 info desk if they give out spares.. no joy.

rain on wrote:
    services don't deal with library lockers. anyway i just went and asked at the level 2 info desk if they give out spares.. no joy.
    Someone just did this today:confused:

Someone just did this today:confused:
    eh? did what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I can rant again! My UCD ramblings in other threads over the past week wernt going down well at all.

Here was my week of banning.

I didnt do any work and left myself with the bare minimum time span left to have 2 essays done, to celebrate the fact that im a complete waster I went home and put on Silent Hunter 3 for 4 hours and watched 5 episodes up the Sopranos. "Time to do some work" I thought and placed the laptop on the couch so I could stand up .. Bang, Crash, Spulrge The Laptop hit the deck after sliding off the couch and was further impacted by at 6kg larg book that went over too. The next 5 hours i spent trying to resuce my work but to no avail . Boo. So i have been running around like a freak with a ton of books in my bag trying to study as I photocopy other peoples notes and do essays at the same time while looking for a seat in the library (which by the way is a mess and I cant get a window seat anywhere or a plug) . Was here till 12am last night and will be doing the same today.

PS: If you look closely Librocop looks like a New Born Baby

rain on wrote:
    eh? did what?
    Got a spare key when they forgot their's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Grimes wrote:
    I can rant again! My UCD ramblings in other threads over the past week wernt going down well at all.

Here was my week of banning.

I didnt do any work and left myself with the bare minimum time span left to have 2 essays done, to celebrate the fact that im a complete waster I went home and put on Silent Hunter 3 for 4 hours and watched 5 episodes up the Sopranos. "Time to do some work" I thought and placed the laptop on the couch so I could stand up .. Bang, Crash, Spulrge The Laptop hit the deck after sliding off the couch and was further impacted by at 6kg larg book that went over too. The next 5 hours i spent trying to resuce my work but to no avail . Boo. So i have been running around like a freak with a ton of books in my bag trying to study as I photocopy other peoples notes and do essays at the same time while looking for a seat in the library (which by the way is a mess and I cant get a window seat anywhere or a plug) . Was here till 12am last night and will be doing the same today.

PS: If you look closely Librocop looks like a New Born Baby
    Jesus h christ that's determination!

I haven't even started my phil essay, I'm just gonna accept it'll be late... or not done at all... :/

And I won't be staying in college til 12am, I shall be gone by 4pm.

Got a spare key when they forgot their's
    was it for a hssrc locker or a normal one?

rain on wrote:
    was it for a hssrc locker or a normal one?
    Whats the diff? I'm talking about the ones near dramsoc.

• Advertisement

Whats the diff? I'm talking about the ones near dramsoc.
    i'm talking about the ones in the postgrad room in the library, which (as i said already) are dealt with by library staff, not services. and library staff won't give out spare keys.

ooops sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

If that idiot of a man ever tries to talk to me and doesn't get the hint when I tell him blatantly to **** off, I will explode! You all know who I'm talking about, he talks to everyone and lingers awkwardly and I'm sick of it! Thank críost for the summer, or I would have had to kill him!

^
    irlrobins, yeah? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

What????

shh...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Blush_01 wrote:
    If that idiot of a man ever tries to talk to me and doesn't get the hint when I tell him blatantly to **** off, I will explode! You all know who I'm talking about, he talks to everyone and lingers awkwardly and I'm sick of it! Thank críost for the summer, or I would have had to kill him!

I know deary I know, but I came to save you!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I'm confused.

No change there so. :)

Ditto

Ditto!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i hate when people stand and talk on the stairs up to the library, "get out of my way you ****ing bastards!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ditt-oh.

911 didn't have any cheese, now I can't have a cheese and chicken roll. I wanted a cheese and chicken roll. Who the hell runs out of cheese? :mad:

I know, that happened to me before :( Ended up getting chicken, lettuce, and tomato. It was so-so.

cheese and chicken....the furure is here

DaveMcG wrote:
    I know, that happened to me before :( Ended up getting chicken, lettuce, and tomato. It was so-so.

Ended up with chicken and coleslaw. I hate tomatoes! Mediocre really, and I got a damn mark on my skirt cos the coleslaw was drippy. This never would've happened with the cheese. :mad:

*misses faithful cheese*

ferdi wrote:
    cheese and chicken....the furure is here

Damn right.

Robin's Tip for 911 sambo:

Plain wrap, BBQ sauce, Philly chicken, lettuce and tomato. YUM!

jesus i hate tomatos

• Advertisement

Blush_01 wrote:
    Sorry *scuffles foot*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement