Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

irlrobins wrote:
    Robin's Tip for 911 sambo:

Plain wrap, BBQ sauce, Philly chicken, lettuce and tomato. YUM!

Sicko.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

elmyra wrote:
    Sicko.
    Yea well at least I can eat without spilling stuff on myself! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Scraggs Tip for 911 sambos: Dont bother.

The Grind or upstairs restaurant ftw!

I miss O'Briens! They always had the best sambos. But yea rest upstairs make some good ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

yeah i gotta say i hate 911, the grind all the way, 3euro for a perfectly fine sambo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Wheres the grind? Is that the downstairs place?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's in the student centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It's in the student centre.
    If the burgers and chips are anything to go by, I won't be getting food from the Student Centre for a while!!! nasty stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

DaveMcG wrote:
    If the burgers and chips are anything to go by, I won't be getting food from the Student Centre for a while!!! nasty stuff
    That's Cafe Brava. The Grind is the sandwich place up beside the Pharmacy. Infinitely nicer.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I swear by the BLT in the Grind. A nice brown bap <token pun> and a small bit of mayo - then they pile on the bacon, lettuce and tomato. Jum.

• Advertisement

Moanage: it's 3:30pm and I still have another half hour of management accounting to sit through. We were here at 1pm.

Good God.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Management Accounting is a joke. Easiest exam ever.

I f**king hope so, these lecturers are so dull I swear some of them are growing spiderwebs.

Concentration is a no-go.

Just remember to freshen up on the old budget the day before the exam and you're away. I got mid-70s in it, and I would have done better had I known how to do the budget. I thought it was the same buzz as JC business studies until two days before the exam. My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

[moanage]it's a gorgeous day and your all out drinking and I cant be there cos I have to get this stupid essay in - why do I leave things to the last minute :( [/moanage]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

elmyra wrote:
    I know deary I know, but I came to save you!!! :D

No you didn't, everyone abandoned me with him... and he was *******ing incessantly. It was all ewww... stop that!!! That and his irritating phlegm-sucky-noise thing he makes in the back of his throat...

Sorry Firespinner, wrong idiot!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Blush_01 wrote:
    No you didn't, everyone abandoned me with him... and he was *******ing incessantly. It was all ewww... stop that!!! That and his irritating phlegm-sucky-noise thing he makes in the back of his throat...

Sorry Firespinner, wrong idiot!!!
    :confused: who the hell are you actually talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm in a very bad mood, I left my house to get a bus around 11.15, a 145 went past at around 25 past and refused to stop, no other bus came until 11.48 or so, I'm not in the least bit impressed. Also wacked my laptop twice today because I helped an italian couple by taking a photo for them. How unfair is life, i do a good deed and i get kicked in the ass. Life I don't like you anymore. Except I have my laptop with me today and my ex gave me the yeah yeah yeahs album on thursday which i just found in my bag so i'm listening to that, that's my one and only plus today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I just realised that the handbag I spent a fortune on does not go with any of my shoes... dontcha just hate that???

I wouldn't know, i don't do handbags, i just mine and other peoples pockets - i love denise for always taking my phone away from me whilst out to prevent me drunken texting people, she is my saviour.

• Advertisement

So turns out my scanner doesn't want to work with my laptop. (Technology hates me). I have lovely pics from yesterday but I guess I'll be the only one to see them. Sorry guys :(

my scanner doesn't like my laptop either, really annoying as i have to use my awful home computer and then move them, never a fun task when the home computer hates you. Grrr.

I'm getting no work done, double grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

elmyra wrote:
    So turns out my scanner doesn't want to work with my laptop. (Technology hates me). I have lovely pics from yesterday but I guess I'll be the only one to see them. Sorry guys :(
    Ah and panda was just saying how much she was looking forward too seeing them up on boards, she'll be devastated, I think you should try harder:)

humbert wrote:
    Ah and panda was just saying how much she was looking forward too seeing them up on boards, she'll be devastated, I think you should try harder:)

I did try :( . The laptop keeps saying there's no scanner detected but the printer part of it works fine. My friend says I need to reinstall the scanner driver, but I lost the disk :(

What type of scanner is it Honey? I'm sure we could rustle up the discs somewhere...

boneless wrote:
    What type of scanner is it Honey? I'm sure we could rustle up the discs somewhere...

I found the driver online (humberts idea- ;) ), still wont stupid work.

*cries*

I could help but now that I got my award I don't feel the need to :p

elmyra wrote:
    I found the driver online (humberts idea- ;) ), still wont stupid work.

*cries*

There, there... I'll kill it for you, will I?

irlrobins wrote:
    I could help but now that I got my award I don't feel the need to :p

*defiles picture of Robin*

• Advertisement

boneless wrote:
    There, there... I'll kill it for you, will I?

I think it's already dead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement