Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Stupid god damn library wireless doing my head in with the coming and going:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

It's been fine for me except for when my laptop has gone on standby, it still has a connection but it won't continue using my webpages, i have to close firefox and restart it, never happened before.

I'm not happy about the fact my books are getting seriously out of control, i have a sea of pens, papers and stuff around me and i can't find the one pen I am looking for. Grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Everything hurts... ow!

And I dont remember much...

actually can anybody fill me in on how I got the cut on the top of my head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:
    Everything hurts... ow!

And I dont remember much...

actually can anybody fill me in on how I got the cut on the top of my head?

Nothing to do with me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Why in the name of the flying spaghetti monster am I coding at nearly 11pm on a Saturday night?
    *kicks software engineering project*
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

*kicks software engineering project*
    *0's and 1's fly everywhere*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My moan: I'm getting REALLY sick now :( Can't stop coughing :( (hence why I'm awake)

on the plus side, I got my sense of smell back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I’m hungover. I just got dumped. I have a spot on my chin. I owe my mum something in the region of €300 and I can’t remember what transcendental idealism is… pox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I’m hungover. I just got dumped. I have a spot on my chin. !

DVD,ice cream.popcorn,choclate and a voddoo doll of the ex really is the only way to get over these three.........

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I often wonder should we have a "Grand THeft Ex" game where you can do all that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

panda100 wrote:
    DVD,ice cream.popcorn,choclate and a voddoo doll of the ex really is the only way to get over these three.........

Excellent prescription, Dr. Lisa!;) Poor you, pretty*monster, that sucks :(

My rant ... am up since 7. On a bank holiday, and every other member of my family is either away or indulging in two of my favourite pastimes, rugby and nature. Boo hoo!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Hermione* wrote:
    Excellent prescription, Dr. Lisa!;) Poor you, pretty*monster, that sucks :(

My rant ... am up since 7. On a bank holiday, and every other member of my family is either away or indulging in two of my favourite pastimes, rugby and nature. Boo hoo!:(

Ditto...wanna go down to kinsale to watch the sevens but stuck up here in leinsterland

Had to eat in crappy 911 the last two days at this rate I'll soon be sweating grease, why can't one floor of the restaurant be open over the weekend:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I’m hungover. I just got dumped. I have a spot on my chin.
    My commiserations. It might help if you edit the post to say that you dumped him.

I can’t remember what transcendental idealism is… pox!
    I'd imagine that its when ideals have no basis in reality........your council corner knows about that.....just kidding I don't know what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

The new Simpsons episode (first new one I've watched in ages) was ****e. As expected. But still...

Yeah I agree AJ ...boo that.

I've no milk for my tea so I'm gonna have to go the shop.
    Also everyone is in such a narky mood today!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Just home from work, have 3 DVDs on my desk waiting to be watched, plus an episode of Family Guy downloading... but I have to do work :(

It's bloody raining, I'll not be happy if it still is when I leave this stupid library at nine and have to get soaked cycling into the cinema.

Oh crap, no! :( Still in college too and have to walk home later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I keep getting electric shocks from my headphones:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

argh!!!

I'M BALD!!!!!

ok wow someone has slow reactions...

But it looks really good, dear ... honest injun ;)

Scraggs, I thought that too when I first read Seb's post! And you've made me realise I don't have milk for tomorrow's coffee and tesco merrion closes at eight. Boo! (at tesco, not you!) :(

Scraggs wrote:
    ok wow someone has slow reactions...
    I don't need to take this kind of abuse from someone who whacked their own head off a table at the Forum bar and then forgot about it the next day.

SebtheBum wrote:
    I don't need to take this kind of abuse from someone who whacked their own head off a table at the Forum bar and then forgot about it the next day.
    Ah here give me some credit..It was in the porterhouse:D

Scraggs wrote:
    Ah here give me some credit..It was in the porterhouse:D
    Well, ya can't blame me - I was nowhere near ya all night, honest!

better not be raining:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Hermione* wrote:
    But it looks really good, dear ... honest injun ;)

Scraggs, I thought that too when I first read Seb's post! And you've made me realise I don't have milk for tomorrow's coffee and tesco merrion closes at eight. Boo! (at tesco, not you!) :(

In their defence, many an evening has ended up there during the week when it's open 24 hours... :D

Handy local shop...

FFS I just remembered that I still have a 2,000+ word essay to do..its not due til the 16th but still! Grr I'm ragin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

poor Scraggs... there there... *pats scraggs on the back a few times, then wallops her*

yay! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement