Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Boo violence against women

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Scraggs wrote:
    Boo violence against women
    Ah just go for his weak spot, works every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think there's a ghost in my room - my TV just turned itself off and I'm sitting at my PC. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
    Nothing, you've already told her twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ok rant, bitch, moan and gripe over post #665
    Seriously Sangre cop yourself on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Bitch about fúcking scumbags :mad: Got jumped on the Luas on Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Which line? Get hurt much? Anything nicked?
    Hope all ok!

Waltons wrote:
    You should take sangre with you, he seems to have an evil streak in him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Waltons wrote:
    No way! :eek: You get hurt bad? They steal anything from you?

Bloody filth, bring back the vigis ffs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Waltons wrote:

I was going to blame Northsiders but I remembered the Luas doesn't go there! :)

****ing madness that you got hopped on the Luas. Did the driver or anyone on it help you?

• Advertisement

On the Red Line and I as with my girlfriend and her sister. Scum got on at Kingswood and decided they wanted to sit beside us despite the number of empty seats. One of them tried to kiss my girlfriend's sister and all hell broke loose. Bastards hurt my girlfriend a fair bit :mad:

EDIT: Zane, nah the drivers are told to stay in the cab. One fella tried to help but I think he just got a thump.

Waltons wrote:
    On the Red Line and I as with my girlfriend and her sister. Scum got on at Kingswood and decided they wanted to sit beside us despite the number of empty seats. One of them tried to kiss my girlfriend's sister and all hell broke loose. Bastards hurt my girlfriend a fair bit :mad:

EDIT: Zane, nah the drivers are told to stay in the cab. One fella tried to help but I think he just got a thump.
    Ouch! is your gf ok?

Black eye and skull bruising :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Waltons wrote:

F**k sake man thats scary. That's madness that the driver has to stay in the cab. Did you report this to Luas (Connex I think are the operators) or the gardai? There *should* be CCTV on the Luas. You know its so easy to say ignore and don't react to dickheads like that but when that type of sh!t goes on with your gf's sis anyone would lose the plot. Just remember they are the scum of the earth who'll probably end up in prison or OD on heroin or some sh!t someday.

Yeah, we reported it to the Luas people. Gardaí were called out too, as well as an ambulance, and the CCTV got a good view of it all.
    We were really just put in a situation where we could just ignore them, and it didn't help that the main guy was off his face on something. They didn't leave in great shape themselves, but it's just the fact that this **** could go on for a good five minutes before the tram stopped and they scarpered that pisses me right off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Waltons wrote:
    Yeah, we reported it to the Luas people. Gardaí were called out too, as well as an ambulance, and the CCTV got a good view of it all.
    We were really just put in a situation where we could just ignore them, and it didn't help that the main guy was off his face on something. They didn't leave in great shape themselves, but it's just the fact that this **** could go on for a good five minutes before the tram stopped and they scarpered that pisses me right off.
    Did ya get hurt bad yourself?

Took two or three in the face, but I'm grand. One of the guys tried to headbutt me but luckily I was able to hold him at an arm's length.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I hate those f*cking scumbags. I'd love it if there was vigilante group that just went around and kicked the crap out of these arseholes.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

There's an intercom/alarm button right beside each door that you can hit and the driver cannot ignore. You could also use the door-release, which will also force the tram to stop dead there and then.

These scum persist on the LUAS because they employ customer service people and put them to work as security, a job for which they're not trained, authorized or paid adequetely for.

Hope you, your g/f and the sis are doing ok :)

Red Alert wrote:
    There's an intercom/alarm button right beside each door that you can hit and the driver cannot ignore. You could also use the door-release, which will also force the tram to stop dead there and then.

These scum persist on the LUAS because they employ customer service people and put them to work as security, a job for which they're not trained, authorized or paid adequetely for.

Hope you, your g/f and the sis are doing ok :)
    It would've been nice if someone else had hit something to stop the tram (I'm fairly sure the driver knew what was going on), but the three of us were pinned into one of the 4 seater areas and couldn't reach anything like that.

Cheers for the sentiments, everyone. We, obviously, could be better but we're not too bad, things considered.
    I'm fairly sure my girlfriend broke the main offender's eye socket too :eek: :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Fairly shambolic performance from public transport once again.

Almost got into a fight on Friday but then we both apologised to each other, asked if we were having a good night and wandered off. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Saw a fight last week, 2 skangers started trying to thump the heads off each other on the 49 home at about 11pm. Have no idea why or what it was over...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Sangre wrote:
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
    Nothing, you've already told her twice.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Its so old I'm not sure why you're laughing.

It is a classic though.

I honestly havn't heard it before mate, jus made me laugh...

Someone who hasn't heard them all!!! Wonderful!!!

Q: Whats the difference between a greyhound and a pedophile?

heard that un ! (don't like it though)

p_larkin99 wrote:
    The greyhound waits for the hare, heard that un ! (don't like it though)
    Ah. A man of more delicate sensibilities then I imagined. Oh, and I left the answer out for a reason.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause ne offence to ne1 (uh oh).... was merely respondin!

• Advertisement

Thats fine peachy is a gentle mod.
    Ever seen how V kills the doc in v for vendetta?
    Thats how.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement