Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

You know, there's only so much you can do from a room at 1:48am...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Well it's not good enough!! I haven't had a hug since saturday and it's making me cranky. I miss them!

Ahem?
    Did I say that? *hug*

I know, and thank you and all, cyberhugs are cool (especially Gav's cyberhugs, obviously), but I haven't had a real hug since Saturday. I genuinely want one. I really like being hugged, it makes me happy.

Only so much you can do in bed at 2:16am... (in-your-endo!)

Nighty night!...

• Advertisement

Only so much you can do in bed at 2:16am... (in-your-endo!)

Nighty night!...

And that's why you and Mary are perfectly suited. I bet she's closet kinky too.

Nighty-night Gav, sweet sleeps. :)

elmyra wrote:
    And that's why you and Mary are perfectly suited. I bet she's closet kinky too.

Nighty-night Gav, sweet sleeps. :)
    You expect me to have sweet sleeps after THAT mental image? :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

my laptop is on the blink again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

What is it with me and not being able to study after eating, just can't concentrate:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

people who go up to the cash machine and then spend forever looking for their atm card need a good kick in the hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Absolutely HATE that, same with the turnstiles in the library, and what's it with some people, it like they're typing their life story into the god damn atm:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

also queue-jumpers in the admin building. actually they get a kick in the hole and a good elbow to the nose for good measure because they're deliberately being *****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Having to go through other people's code and write the Javadoc for it is a pain in the ****ing hole. :(
    Especially when they seem to think "Comment? It's supposed to be code!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

F**king spamfest on the UCD forum.

That is all.

/glares

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

SebtheBum wrote:

That is all.

/glares
    Agreed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

SebtheBum wrote:

That is all.

/glares
    And I'm not even posting as much as usual:D

My rant for today is one of my friends is in my head and wont get out. Shes stealing my thoughts, finishing my sentences etc. its really creepy.. I know I sound crazy but my god its actually worrying me!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

watch out girls, she's getting obsessed :D

i did maths today, but needless to say his solutions are even wrong! god i hate that guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I spent an hour asleep in the library today.
    Not at all productive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

http://quotes.ibnerd.net/housingcomplaints_1.html

Was reading this and was laughing so hard it hurt and everyone was watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Red Alert wrote:

undres--whaaaaaa???:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

http://quotes.ibnerd.net/housingcomplaints_1.html

Was reading this and was laughing so hard it hurt and everyone was watching.

That's been going around on bebo for a while as a list from Galway Co. Council housing dept. supposedly.

Ah stupidity is great though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Red Alert wrote:
    Hey!! Its not me ..its her shes trying to be me [not that I'm worth being like or anything!] Its driving me crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Most of the problem in getting the finger out is knowing where to start.
    1) Pick your first exam, look at the exam paper, look at the previous year. \
    2) Have realisation that you're in college and q's repeat.
    3) pick those q's, compare with your class mates to assess what hints the lecturer gave
    4) Order the q's, from most likely to least likely.
    5) Leave library, have a smoke, coffee.
    6) return to library, get the highest ranked question, write a sample answer.
    7) Next Q, repeat step above.
    8) Next Q, repeat step above.
    9) return following day and learn the main points to your answers - there'll only be three or four.
    10) pick next three questions and redo steps 5 through 9.
    11) get a degree, realise that whomever employs you purely on its basis is gonna be stung.
    ...which is all very f**king well, but since our year gets so many new courses and has been christened the "guinea pig" year by peacheh, this plan of action is now effectively useless.
    And it's the POA that's got me through 4 exam periods - Summer 04, Autumn 04, Summer 05, Autumn 05 - and now I dunno what to do...

/whimpers pathetically

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

/joins Seb in whimpering.

Face it, we're ****ed (and not in a good way :(). 'Guinea pig' year, too bloody right peachy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Damn my being helpful:(. I got two more PC's today that I have to sort out for people. I should really start charging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yep you def should. I do. Unless it's close friends or family. Then it's freebies. Oh and UCD boardsies too.

And if it's business related I double the price. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

SebtheBum wrote:

That is all.

/glares

Completely 100% agree. There are a few culprits and to be perfectly honest its a pain in the hole to have to trudge through.

Just once, ONCE, it would be nice if you can manage to keep a thread somewhat on topic. If you want to have a little chit-chatty, cutsie conversation use bloody messenger for fúck sake.

That is all.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

agreed, roughly half the posts on these forums are chit chat and in jokes between people who know each other. it really is confusing to try read on here somtimes im afraid to say.

Completely 100% agree. There are a few culprits and to be perfectly honest its a pain in the hole to have to trudge through.

Just once, ONCE, it would be nice if you can manage to keep a thread somewhat on topic. If you want to have a little chit-chatty, cutsie conversation use bloody messenger for fúck sake.

That is all.

:)

I'm sorry Peachy. I wont post anymore. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

elmyra wrote:
    I'm sorry Peachy. I wont post anymore. :(

Don't be silly. I'm not telling you not to post anymore and I'm not saying its specifically you.

Like scop said theres lots of little in-jokes and stuff. That can be very off-putting to new users and I even find it hard to read and I've been using this board for a good while now.

Just try and keep the spam to a minimum, is all I'm saying.

*edit* this is directed at everyone by the way. I'm not trying to single anyone out or make a big deal out of it. It has been mentioned a few times both on the forum and in person and this is the rant thread. And yes I'm in a bad mood. So ignore if you wish. I'm not trying to offend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement