Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My bitching for tonight: My annoying relatives were visiting this evening. They really get on my nerves, and I needed to study :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm trying to download past papers because I got so frustrated with it the last time I gave up, but I had broadband then and now I just have stupid dial-up and it's taking forever. I want to castrate Eircom.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i'd bet money the SIS will break down this week to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Shut UPPPPP!!! Don't tempt fate, you know it's just looking for an excuse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Yeah, like it's ever needed one before.:( :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yea so be good boys and girls and print off ur exam cards and timetables now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

aaaaaaaaaaa 4 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

irlrobins wrote:
    Yea so be good boys and girls and print off ur exam cards and timetables now!

My examination card isn't ''available at this time for this examination session.'' :confused:

C'mon irlorbins, you gotta know why!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

mmm usually means ur not registered for exams yet. Try later and if same prob get in touch with exam office asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

They forget some people, you just have to go to teh examinations office and they fix it and yes there's probably a much fancier explanation coming from the fingers of irl soon enough...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I think I'm starting to forget what life outside the library is like:(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm at home trying to study, and I just can't concentrate :( This really sucks.. but then again it's still 8 days until my first exam so I've still got *some* time!

*steph does David Attenborough impression*

And now we see the student, stressed and tied to the chair, they spend large proportions of there time indoors, venturing out only when forced. There diet is made up of coffee and whatever random food can be obtained for nearby food purverors which leads them to be in a constang high low sugar craving mood.

There home is the library - large, artificially lit and filled with others of there species in the week prior to there most productive season - exams. Few know what they're really thinking.....

Ah yes cabin fever has struck me again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Lmao. That's my post of the year Stepherunie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Lollers steph. So true sadly :(

I know it well, been here since nine this morning been out of here twice - once to go to a tutorial and the other to have dinner. Not planning on leaving until my beloved 46b at 10.25, i must be mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

the library is wrecking my buzz. Jaysus

I just made my best friend hate me, meaning he probably wont keep that appointment we had for me helping with his English tomorrow, meaning if he fails it'll be my fault, yep, I'm a true genius of our time.

Ah now, I can't imagine you making anyone hate you:)

Lets just say the names we called each other come up in stars on boards. God I feel so childish, I actually haven't had an 'I hate you' fight with a friend since I was probably about 12. Does maturity decrease during exams or something?

• Advertisement

humbert wrote:
    Ah now, I can imagine you making anyone hate you:)

Unlike Simba here, i COULDNT imagine you making anyone hate you

That sucks hun, I"m sure you'll sort it out before then, it'll be fine i'm sure.

Think i'm going to lose it in here, i'm feeling oddly clautrophobic due to the concrete pillar next ot me.

That sucks hun, I"m sure you'll sort it out before then, it'll be fine i'm sure.

Think i'm going to lose it in here, i'm feeling oddly clautrophobic due to the concrete pillar next ot me.

are you in my corner seat with the window to your right and the window in front and the pillar to your left because god help you if you are

Grimes wrote:
    Unlike Simba here, i COULDNT imagine you making anyone hate you
    Donno what you're talking about:p

Grimes wrote:
    are you in my corner seat with the window to your right and the window in front and the pillar to your left because god help you if you are

What floor, I've been here since nine, i can't work out where the hell you're talking about!

I"m not scared!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I think maturity levels do decrease at exam time, stress makes people do silly things. And silly fights caused by stress then just make you more stressed. Really everything boils down to the fact that EXAMS SUCK!!

humbert wrote:
    Donno what you're talking about:p

I beg to differ , rightful king of the jungle

beanyb wrote:
    I think maturity levels do decrease at exam time, stress makes people do silly things. And silly fights caused by stress then just make you more stressed. Really everything boils down to the fact that EXAMS SUCK!!

Agreed. *folds arms and stamps foot in throwback to toddler childishness*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

That's the spirit!

• Advertisement

I want to throw my book across the library in a tantrum, can i? Please can i??????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement