Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Blush_01 wrote:
    My grandmother is in hospital because her leg exploded. I'm not joking, or spamming, it just popped. Ok, so she hit it with a shovel or something, but who has ever heard of a leg popping because it got hit?

I have to face facts that I have an exam on thursday and I've wasted all the time I can afford putting things into pretty folders and labelling them semi-neatly. *growls*

*MOANS*

I haven't even organised myself to that extent yet. Am currently reading the core text for my first paper - so guess how far behind I am!! :mad:

Your poor granny! I hope she'll be ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

elmyra wrote:
    When you click print click options and 'print as handout'- it'll fit six to a page :D

i dont have powerpoint just some crappy powerpoint viewer....boo .But thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

My dad (who has a MSc in Computer Science and lectures in one of the county's better ITs) broke our broadband conection last night while trying to instal a wireless port (and save on the €100 installation fee).

So not only do I do longer have the internet in my gaf while he sorts this out, but he's already trying to make out like it's my fault. I got a pop quiz last night on how a set up our connection in the first place (last summer, and it wasn't even me who did it, it was a mate of mine).

Argh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I drank myself silly last night... I think I'm dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

How silly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

One of my housemates is in a pisser of a mood and it's rubbing off on me. She was gone most of the day and since she came back hasn't talked to any of us even vaguely civilly, and has just now slammed out of the house for no reason. I think she's pissed off with me, but I was gone all week, so I can't see how! Argh, I do not need tension at the moment!

Plus, I have a knot in my shoulder again, and I can't get the holiday skin tan thing off my knees, despite severe scrubbing. My knees hurt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

How silly?

Very silly... I just saw some of the texts I sent... *cringe*

Until my sound house mate comes back, I've nobody decent in my gaff to talk to. She's always busy Wednesday evenings too, and I have exams on Thursday and Friday mornings so I wont see her til briefly on Friday evening. :(

Poxy exams also mean I wont see my b/f til next weekend, and my best friends's back at his parents gaff in Malahide cramming for the DBS exams. All my favourite people are away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm bloody knackered from work, there's no nice food in the house for dinner, and I really need to study for Unix, despite how boring it is trawling through the notes.

Hermione* wrote:
    Until my sound house mate comes back, I've nobody decent in my gaff to talk to. She's always busy Wednesday evenings too, and I have exams on Thursday and Friday mornings so I wont see her til briefly on Friday evening. :(

Poxy exams also mean I wont see my b/f til next weekend, and my best friends's back at his parents gaff in Malahide cramming for the DBS exams. All my favourite people are away :(

I'll be your friend! I'll be in the RDS on thursday too... although I don't know what time my exam is at. Oh lordy, I hope they haven't changed my timetable! Anyway, free stuff from Spin FM should be there. Highlighters, drinks, sun-visors, maybe even umbrellas, if we strike it really lucky. I hate Spin but I love free stuff - such a conundrum!

I orded a pizza and ate one slice before I was full. I'm so pissed off. I waited nearly an hour for the damned thing, and by the time it arrived I was no longer hungry. Sucky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Just sneezed into my hair. Delicious.

Post of the night, possibly week. Nice one Vainglory.

My pretty sandals that I'll have to wear all day and night on friday hurt my toes. "Breaking in is hard to do...do be do be doooo" There simply aren't enough shoe songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

lollers Vainglory!

Blush how about ''Aaaannnnd Iiiiiiiiiii will always love shoooooooooooe...''

My rant is that I'm such a feckin waster. I spent the weekend working rather than doing any study. I'm raging with myself because I pretty much know I'm going to fail something yet I dont do anything about it.

I'm giving up boards for the week

no wait I'm going to cut down on the time I spend here [it'll be less traumatic:p]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Been alternately playing Counter Strike, Oblivion and my drum practise pad all day, occasionally glancing at psychology notes.
    BAH :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Tonight: Intended to do a few hours of study, then get an early night.
    Reality: Ate food, studied for about an hour, watched ER, watched 2 episodes of the L Word, played Tetris on my DS and am still on boards after 2am.

*sigh*

ER wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i did nothing yesterday, nothinig whatsoever at all.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

now i discover that i stupidly brought in the wrong folder. i'm in no frame of mind for this subject, and haven't got some other stuff i need to do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

exams start tomorrow and I'm sooooo not ready.

exams start tomorrow and I'm sooooo not ready.

Ditto. Although I have discovered that the reading room is actually the best place in ucd to study. Was there til 12 last night - so typical that I couldnt have tried it out, oh, last month when I still had some time left to try and cram enough for my exams!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Set alarm to wake up at 8:20am.

It's not 10:36am and I've only just had breakfast. There goes the library...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Blerugh.......start tomorrow, ive pissed and **** myself 6 times today already and its only 10:45

Set my alarm for 6.45. Turned it off. Woke up at 9.22. Takes an hour to get to college. Guess who's studying from home?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I'm stuck on today's google quest question!!

Anyone know the answer to "Petrarch sent three presents to the Bishop of Cavaillon. What is the first present called?" ?

I should, but I don't. Boo! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Thanks for posting ;)

To keep on topic, it's 11am and I haven't quite made it to the library yet. And I need coffee before I try to do work. So I can safely assume it'll be 12 before I open a book. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My rant is that I have to go to my sisters in swords for 4pm, then I have ot wait for my other sister to come out to swords from town (and she is never on time) and then we have to go out to Beaumont for this poxy dress fitting :(

Study will be pretty slim today and I only did a few hours yesterday.

Bleurgh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Today seems to be sleep in day, set my alarm for 7.30 woke up, turned it off woke up again at 8.30, am totally wrecked still and I have an exam at two, had coffee and now I feel ill.
    Damnabit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

I have begun to lose the ability to interact with other humans.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement