Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

ARGH i just realised i gave away all my F'N PENS to students doing exams today. and they were nice muji pens too. I'm some sap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

My exam card is actually up online this year. Poo. That means I have to print it off. Gah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Sony's E3 press conference is on now, and the streaming won't work on my Mac :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Couldn't sleep for the life of me last night, woke up about twenty times, and when I did wake, it was unusually bright, and I check my phone, and it says 5:25. I had genuinely thought that I'd slept 14 hours and missed my entire exam. My chest was in bits...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Couldn't sleep for the life of me last night, woke up about twenty times, and when I did wake, it was unusually bright, and I check my phone, and it says 5:25. I had genuinely thought that I'd slept 14 hours and missed my entire exam. My chest was in bits...

Ah, poor Gav! I was up really really late helping my friend with English for the exam this morning...blonde leading the blonde really...so I'm very tired and that's my bitchy moanyness for today.

Oh, and you were walking into the RDS when I was driving out I was was doing big mad exaggerated waves at ya but ya never saw me (or pretended not to?? :eek: ) and my friend was in the passenger seat and is now convinced that I've just started randomly claiming strangers as friends. Tis all your fault. Bitch moan.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I think I'm coming down with the flu. I kept getting dirty looks in the library cos I kept coughing. And I have the whole sore head, achey arms thing going on.

I'm hoping it's just exam stress that will go away with a good night's sleep.

i always get some dose or other before exams, not this time yet tho'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Another day where it's two o'clock and I've done feck all, now I've eaten and I'm tired and reading boards:(:(

My fúcking USB key thing has died. With loads of notes on it. What is the fúcking deal?

Plus, my battery is dead and so I've had to abandon my laptop to come down here to a practically empty lg3, simply to make sure it wasn't just my USB ports that were messed up.

ARGH!

Weird, em it could be the filesystem on it that's corrupted, which is reparable, but I'm not the expert!

Thanks, but I needed it then, I'm working around it! There's a girl wandering around in her pyjama bottoms. I'm confused.

The one book everyone in my class needs has been eaten by the library monsters.

I'm going back to the library. *sulks*

On the other hand, one of my housemates broke up with another housemate last night. He's moving out for a while. So she's going to be in bits. She moved over here to live with him and everything. *feels sad*

• Advertisement

'F' key is kinda coming off on my laptop. How the fúck do I manage it?! It's only a month old!

Warning: Never let me near your technology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Typing too many fucks will do that to it... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I have 75 equations to learn by thursday:(

I only curse when I'm really pissed off. I hate it in general.

How'd ya manage to curse on boards anyway?! I'm not impressed.

Cursing on boards is only for the over 25s.

*perfectly willing to keep youth and not curse* :P

Extra moan.....I have no clean socks left, now I'll have to go home to get my mummy to do my washing and waste precious study time!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

irlrobins wrote:
    Cursing on boards is only for the over 25s.
    Ah here fuck that shit:p

ooh I'm just soo naughty

My gripe is that its so feckin humid today and my hair is getting curlier [read frizzier] by the minute:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Scraggs wrote:
    Ah here fuck that shit:p

ooh I'm just soo naughty

My gripe is that its so feckin humid today and my hair is getting curlier [read frizzier] by the minute:mad:

Fuck or feckin... make up your mind!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ah for **** sake lads watch the fecking ****s

no way. How come it dosnt work for me

cos you're shit :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Grimes wrote:
    ah for **** sake lads watch the fecking ****s

no way. How come it dosnt work for me

If anyone tells Grimes how you do this shit you're fucking dead! *

* Disclaimer: Not a death threat or personal abuse..... don't ban me, I'm a good boy really!

Fuck or feckin... make up your mind!
    Variety is the spice of fucking life!

The vending machine in the restasurant ate my money. The drink came out but got stuck and now I'm thirsty:(

agh! fustrating.... you can see it there just hanging and there is nothing you can do to get it! Makes u even more thirsty than before!

Ah he'll work this shit out for himself:)

And after yesterdays success:(

humbert wrote:
    Ah he'll work this shit out for himself:):)
    I think you're over-estimating our grimey:p

you are all *****

elmyra wrote:
    Oh, and you were walking into the RDS when I was driving out I was was doing big mad exaggerated waves at ya but ya never saw me (or pretended not to?? :eek: ) and my friend was in the passenger seat and is now convinced that I've just started randomly claiming strangers as friends. Tis all your fault. Bitch moan.
    I didn't see you! I was in my own little iPod-fuelled world right then... was that you that beeped at me when I was walking in at the main gate?

that didnt work either! dammit. What i was refering to you all as was a dirty word for womens bits starting with "c" and ending "nts"

*leaves and slams door

Just a theory, I wonder if the word fuck appears if I do this?

*edit: apparently not. **** that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Just a theory, I wonder if the word **** appears if I do this?

*edit: apparently not. **** that! How about f<i>u</i>ck? or f[shot]u[/shot]ck?
    Interestingly it did for the email notification.

And my moan is I still haven't started studying. and it's almost 5.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement