Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

why do printers never work when they have to and why are acrobat reader and "powerpoint" files such a pain in the hole?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Boooo, History of Psychology :(

Boo history of psychology? Heard it was a pile of ****e and dropped it for Celtic Civ . Now boo the bollox out of Welsh Poetry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

It is a pile of ****e, that's why I'm booing it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i can't get stupid lib2wireless to print for me. fuxache. also my legs are ****ing KILLING me after two days' invigilation. ow ow ow ow :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'm so feckin screwed its not even funny anymore. I dont even know where to begin:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

After a day of reading and looking forward to my friend giving me a copy of La Haine he dl'd I realised he had forgotten to dl the subtitled one. My own fault all the same. Alas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm so feckin screwed its not even funny anymore. I dont even know where to begin:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Hate to say it, but being on boards isn't a great start...

also after having my picture up in the 'know your UCDians' thread for five days i have received no offers of casual sex. not a single one. i wonder if i can get some sort of refund.

Im just leaving it up to the winds of fate and my alarm clock to get me up at 6am so i can get 2 hours sudy in before my 9 o clock and the 7 hours study in for my 8 o clock. :rolleyes:

Rain on . My boards orgy included you but if you want more PM me. :D Am I serious or am I joking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

rain on wrote:
    also after having my picture up in the 'know your UCDians' thread for five days i have received no offers of casual sex. not a single one. i wonder if i can get some sort of refund.
    Ah sure that's what the boards beers are all about, 'tis pretty much all we do:p

humbert wrote:
    Ah sure that's what the boards beers are all about, 'tis pretty much all we do:p
    y'know i'd nearly consider going to one at this rate. when you find yourself seriously considering hitting on first years that you're invigilating, something has got to be done.

offers of casual sex from irlrobins don't count.

*beats horny zombie like boardsies away with laptop...... god i wish i was dead (if thats not a moan nothing is)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Grimes wrote:
    *beats horny zombie like boardsies away with laptop
    Careful now. You don't want to lose more of your notes!
    rain on wrote:
    Geez! I was just trying to live up to my most helpful award! :(

rain on wrote:
    y'know i'd nearly consider going to one at this rate. when you find yourself seriously considering hitting on first years that you're invigilating, something has got to be done.

Don't worry about it, I spend most of my time in the library thinking about hitting on first years:)
    My moan = this conversation is not making nuclear physics any more interesting!!!

irlrobins wrote:

Geez! I was just trying to live up to my most helpful award! :(

helpful sex != sexy sex

I wish some random hot invigulator would hit on me :( .... Ahh sigh. Back to perving on them tomorrow while killing time failing Celtic Civ

rain on wrote:

I would have offered, only next time we bump into each other in the English Department might be made exceptionally awkward due to it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

rain on wrote:

I'd recommend them tbh :D

rain on wrote:

Why not? I only met him once, (and briefly mind you!), but he seems lovely! And very helpful :)

Ooops, forgot my rant: Trying to learn all of what the f**k's happenened in Northern Ireland in the last fifty years is not easy! Or fun, either. Those people are just never happy :(

Hermione* wrote:
    Why not? I only met him once, (and briefly mind you!), but he seems lovely! And very helpful :)
    *adds Hermione*to Friends list* :D

• Advertisement

I have another ****ing gripe.... everyone ignores me on boards.... :mad:

Hermione* wrote:
    I'd recommend them tbh :D

because he's not single so he doesn't really mean it, he just has to be seen to be being helpful!

scop is also not single to the best of my knowledge. i'm considering giving the 'class bike' a ring.

Grimes wrote:
    everyone ignores me on boards....
    Anyone hear something???

rain on wrote:
    because he's not single so he doesn't really mean it, he just has to be seen to be being helpful!

scop is also not single to the best of my knowledge. i'm considering giving the 'class bike' a ring.
    Na you should be nice and give the quiet guy that never gets anywhere a ring, make his day:)

@IrlRobins, nope!

humbert wrote:
    Na you should be nice and give the quiet guy that never gets anywhere a ring, make his day:)

You mean MNG? :p

rain on wrote:

:(:(

can we get a late award for "Horniest Boardsie?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My rant: Having to repeat myself is such a pain...no, really.

STOP BLOODY SPAMMING!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

rain on wrote:

Amazing how far some people take helpfulness tbh :D
    irlrobins wrote:
    *adds Hermione*to Friends list* :D

Added :D

Rant: what the f**k's been going on in Northern Ireland?! (Thursday's exam topic btw) :eek:

• Advertisement

irlrobins wrote:
    You mean MNG? :p
    Wasn't he seeing some girl, also fictional one presumes, who he stood up, now he's chatting to girls, also fictional, at bus stops. Na not MNG!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement