Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

my moan is that blondie is spamming up the bitching thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I think blondie is right, I think it was a bad idea to close the spam thread, I really can't see what harm it was doing and it's true, when you're doing exams posting quality posts here really isn't going to be a priority, it will stop after the exams anyway. Oh and this is my rant/bitch/moan. Also I'm very unhappy I missed the thunder, also I'm struggling to solve a second order homogeneous differential equation, this does not bode well for my advanced calculus exam:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Twigy

Stupid exams for a stupid ass paper degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Grr, my so called nice lecturer wasn't nice, look at past papers he said, i won't deviate from the norm he said, then where on earth was silver recover?!?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

ugh i can't believe i said i'd invigilate on a saturday. i'm such a geeface.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Ugh, the computer labs are stiflingly hot! It's so horrible ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

rain on wrote:
    ugh i can't believe i said i'd invigilate on a saturday. i'm such a geeface.
    Were you on today for sociology?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Hermione* wrote:
    Ugh, the computer labs are stiflingly hot! It's so horrible ;(

Labs are still open?
    Stupid library is distractingly quiet..I'm used to the damn hum of activity now and I can't work without it. Rant/bitch/moan. Also, in the library on my birthday? I am a weirdo.

Were you on today for sociology?
    no, i had a short day today, just medieval english. i was checking ID so i got to see the names of all the hot guys.. god i'm lame

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The 3.5 hours sleep I had last night is really starting to catch up with me... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

The 3.5 hours sleep I had last night is really starting to catch up with me... :(

Staying out until 4 last night is hitting me now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Ripped a spinny and lost a sheet and boat hook over board. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

robin is making me jealous :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've no internet connection at home so I'm in a seedy internet cafe with strange people and a sticky mouse:(

Anyway heres 2 days worth of bitching!

Work has been very stressful, I've two new staff to train in and one is a flier [and hot] and the other is so dense its actually getting beyond rediculous. There was a mini flood in teh stockroom and I was the only supervisor on at the time so I had to handle it on my own.
    Because of that everything was held up and I had to come in early today and stay back late and do the same tomorrow because we're getting a big inspection by the guy who literally wrote the book on procedures.
    I didnt get much study done at all.
    I'm not gonna get to Dublin til about 11 tomorrow and I've an exam at 9 the next morning which I'm dreading. And they tried to enter me in the rose of carlow comp. ha fat chance.
    Theres other stuff too but I dont want to sound like a moaning Minnie.

Ah fcuk it i couldnt be arsed writing tin the woohoo thread so I'll just do it here
    I got commended for my sales and customer service and my floor exceeded targets by 51%. I also got praise for how I handled 'the emergency' [she actually said that she needs to get a life/get laid!!] and other stuff which was cool. Oh and I got offered a new contract. Yeah so it wasn tthat bad I suppose looking at it like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

One of my customers in work today thought I was a man.
    Rant: This is the 6th time in the last 3 months :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Scraggs wrote:
    a sticky mouse
    There is nothing more suspicious.
    Scraggs wrote:
    one is a flier
    A wot?

Ah...terms I understand!

A flier is like somebody who does all their work and sharpish like....good worker basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

where the hell do u work scraggers?

ugh im wrecked been up since five, i feel and look like **** i cant wait till the 22nd, im dying for a drink, ive another exam on monday and ive just run out of tea bags...........come on could it get any worse man....... no Fúckin tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

There is nothing to eat in my house. I had a chocolate sunday for breakfast and 5 attack a snacks for dinner. Happycrackhead and my brother have the heating up full blast and im sticky and tired. But on the plus side I may have a secret admirer :D

I only had two meals yesterday, a 911 roll and in the evening two bars of lidl chocolate. It just can't be good:(

• Advertisement

humbert wrote:
    I only had two meals yesterday, a 911 roll and in the evening two bars of lidl chocolate. It just can't be good:(
    i had a 911 roll for lunch and crackers and biscuits for dinner. something of a theme emerging here...

my rant: this is the first day off i've had in a week and it's raining. but on the other hand i have my knitting circle to go to!

In my defence it was at the cinema, seeing brick. The couple beside me, in between combining their 'intellects' to figure out what was going on, could be heard commenting "thats his second bar":)

Knitting circle! That picture you posted was of one of your grandchildren wasn't it???

rain on wrote:
    i had a 911 roll for lunch and crackers and biscuits for dinner. something of a theme emerging here...

my rant: this is the first day off i've had in a week and it's raining. but on the other hand i have my knitting circle to go to!

Heh, yesterday I had a 911 roll, two nutri grain bars and a galaxy caramel.

Rant: Damn it I am dying dying dying for a Pizza Hut but I'm home alone and I'm too bothered by what other people think to go out to eat on my own. :(

Get a dominos, nearly as good and without the judging eyes:)

humbert wrote:
    In my defence it was at the cinema, seeing brick. The couple beside me, in between combining their 'intellects' to figure out what was going on, could be heard commenting "thats his second bar":)

Knitting circle! That picture you posted was of one of your grandchildren wasn't it???
    knitting's the new hip thing among the third-wave feminists these days! google for "stitch n bitch" and you'll see what i mean..

Classic, and a little disturbing:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Ugh, so with you on the bad food thing. My body misses nutrition. I'm out of bananas and they're the least disruptive fruit to snack on in the library! I need to have bananas in my fruit bowl at all times! My grocery shopping has been condensed to milk and fruit and snacks, not much point buying other food :rolleyes:

FFS. Stupid bloody housemates. The sooner they fuck off outta my gaff, the better. They know I'm sitting exams, they know their end of year is in the middle of my exams and 'on the spur of the moment' (yeah RIGHT!), they decide to invite their class back to the house for an improptu party on Friday night, which as I predicted, went on til 5am. They woke me up at least three times.

AND poor Sarah scrubbed our living room on Thursday (so it'd be clean for me to crash in after my exam, the pet) which was filty from the last drinking session they had (Tuesday :rolleyes:), and now they'lve thrashed it again on her. boese017.gifboese017.gif

Wasn't it enough to wake me up twice the night before a morning exam? sterb023.gif

I left the house at about 7pm on Friday and downstairs was immaculate! Over the course of the weekend, the entire place has been trashed. The living room reeks of smoke (as did the halls yesterday morning), and I couldn't eat my breakfast in either my kitchen or my living room yesterday morning before going to college cos randomers were in situ. I pay rent for crying out loud, and I apparently have less entitlements than their randon friends.

That is all.
    boese017.gifsterb023.gifboese017.gifsterb023.gifboese017.gifsterb023.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

If you want, I'll "take 'em out" for you... go on... I need an outlet for me anger...

humbert wrote:
    Get a dominos, nearly as good and without the judging eyes:)

*pukes*

Extra rant: I can't find stinking Irish prices for the Ipod online. I have to buy a new one cos my mini is full and I'm thinking 30gb but I can't find the prices so I'm actually going to have to WALK across to the shopping centre and INTERACT with people.....also, my mummy wont let me use her credit card to the the cool engraved one from the apple site so I have to carry loadsa money around which I HATE. :mad:

• Advertisement

donno if this is what you're talking about?
    Dominos = great btw!
    http://www.apple.com/ie/ipod/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement