Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

p_larkin99 wrote:
    the chinese take-away is taking ages to come!

Save some? ... thought not.

I hate you.

/wails and holds spine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Save some?

ha ha, nice one.
    I hate you.

someone's gettin locked out of the house, again...ha ha!

another moan, the South Park im watching is crap....."now skeeter i dont want no trouble"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

The fucker beside me in the library keeps farting, at this stage it's not funny:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

It's past noon, I'm still in my pyjammas, I have no desire to study Spinoza's theory of substance....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah, I just woke up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

humbert wrote:
    The fucker beside me in the library keeps farting, at this stage it's not funny:mad:
    Are they loud, smelly or both? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm less than 5 minutes out of bed... my alarm went off 3 hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

irlrobins wrote:
    Are they loud, smelly or both? :D
    Why do people ask these questions?? smelly, but he's gone for the moment:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Well loud ones are just funny. But smelly ones are a pain as you have to sit through them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Goddammit, my back is still acting up again, someone has made a suggestion to me and being the mild hypochondriac I am, I'm all p--sed off about it.

Did someone say sciatica?! :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

It's past noon, I'm still in my pyjammas, I have no desire to study Spinoza's theory of substance....

Worst theory of substance ever.

Anyone else find that there's so many little things that they have to do before they can start studying? Like going to the shops for water, chewing gum and coke, setting up a torrent for something to watch later, clearing the crap off their desk, choosing what music to listen to while studying, looking for the index cards for cram sheets, and finally deciding which of the 2 remaining exams to study for?
    *sigh*

And I just spilt coke on my top. Boo-urns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I can't study. At all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

A band just turned me down on the basis of my year old samples :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I think i left my glasses down in the RDS. And they were the ones I really liked too, anyone know is there a lost and found down there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

I think i left my glasses down in the RDS. And they were the ones I really liked too, anyone know is there a lost and found down there?

Yeah there is, I'd ring ASAP though. I lost my passport in there a couple of years ago and it was never, err, found.

I'll check tomorrow, could very well be at home knowing me, I've a habit of leaving things everywhere. I doub't anyone would want a semi blind in one eye persons glasses.

Apple just announced new laptops, like every Mac nerd in the world I've been distracted by their shininess...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

GRRR! I had a stupid bug in my code that has been annoying me since Saturday. Turns out my code was perfect, and it was a problem with the library I was using:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

my stomach is killing me for some reason :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

actually on a simular note I ate a neon green beef sambo at 5am in work and woke up getting very sick areound 1pm.

Blowfish wrote:
    GRRR! I had a stupid bug in my code that has been annoying me since Saturday. Turns out my code was perfect, and it was a problem with the library I was using:mad:
    Ouch!
    That's infuriating alright!

god i'm moany today.

1. hot exam boy today hasn't shown up on boards declaiming something about how he has come to take me away from all this.
    (eta: first eng. black hair. brown checked shirt. glazed look in eye. please come and take me away from all this :cool:)

2. the jaysusing sun is shining right in my eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

its half 6 and ive done NOTHING today and ive an exam tomorrow:(

rain on wrote:
    1. hot exam boy today hasn't shown up on boards declaiming something about how he has come to take me away from all this.
    (eta: first eng. black hair. brown checked shirt. glazed look in eye. please come and take me away from all this :cool:)
    QUOTE]

He was on the 8.10 46b this morning - admired him myself although personally i'm into invigilator guy in rds with pink cons, he's cool.

rain on wrote:

He was on the 8.10 46b this morning - admired him myself although personally i'm into invigilator guy in rds with pink cons, he's cool.
    betveen us, ve vill conquer them all!
    does pink cons guy have light brown floppy hair? there's a guy i used to fancy something awful in the postgrad section of the library who wears pink cons. skinny indie type.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Man I can't believe I forgot to bitch about this!

Last week my mate and I went on a stress relieving nature walk (which, incidentally, I was told would remind me of primary school and bring me back to the joy of learning- and it didn't!!) to get away from the exam study yuckiness.....basically involved walking by tir na nog really...but I tripped over a log and completely flattened myself and dropped everything out of my pockets. Like an hour later I was back in the library and he comes in and hands me my car keys and is like 'well, since ya weren't gonna notice that i nicked 'em'.....i say thanks etcetera think nothing more about it....left the library sometime after eleven and went to Eng...no car to be found. Had to walk all over UCD looking for it in the pitch black and eventually found it down at Clonskeagh. Never going on a nature walk with him again. :(

Update of rant: I accidentally pulled my 'phones out of the laptop down at 911 just as Christy Moore was playing. Surround sound for all. Scarleh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Keep getting distracted by boards. forgot how boring comp sci maths is! (part of the reason i forgot is because i never went, which is why i'm now cramming it in the library...)

My rant is also about how boring Maths for CS is... I've been putting off studying it for an hour now by posting on about 5 different forums :(
    It really is painful and boring, and I went to all the lectures!
    F*cker never gave us a sample paper either, and there *are* no past papers. *rages*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

no one knows the meaning of pain until they study MER. i'm so depressed. just wait til friday night. god help anyone who comes in between me and my attempts to get merry (in fairness it will only take about 2 drinks)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement