Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ferdi wrote:
    GPRAPHIC DETAIL FOLLOWS

my stomach reacted badly to the pain medication which i was given for my back injury. i was in severe discomfort, nausea and i has a serious dose of the scutts. so bad in fact that when i was empty i actually shitted out some of the lining of my gut. the doctor was called to the house and he gave me some meds. this is not good for my study time table...last exam is tuesday.

thats vile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

ferdi wrote:
    GPRAPHIC DETAIL FOLLOWS

my stomach reacted badly to the pain medication which i was given for my back injury. i was in severe discomfort, nausea and i has a serious dose of the scutts. so bad in fact that when i was empty i actually shitted out some of the lining of my gut. the doctor was called to the house and he gave me some meds. this is not good for my study time table...last exam is tuesday.

As graphic as that was, I'm still sorry to hear that you're ill Ferdi chick. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

rofl ferdi, poor lad :( I've been in a similar situation... but it was kinda self-induced...... don't mix too much booze and weed, folks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

What is the scutts? Is it like the runs?

Yes Stephen -- SCUTTERS. Use your imagination, eh..... :o

• Advertisement

What is the scutts? Is it like the runs?
    roffl RUNS i havent heard that since i was about five!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

My anatomy oral clashed with a computer exam I have to take so now they've moved my computer exam - to thursday which means I know finish a day later and seeing as I'm getting a lift home on thursday can't go and celebrate finishing exams with my class - to further add to my woes - I was meant to be going out with one of my best friends who's heading off to san fran for the summer but that's now off too for this weekend - oh and i'm falling asleep in my books and have five exams left. Today is not being nice to me.

I fell off my chair. Damn it why am I so clumsy? I'm always doing stupid crap like that. Covered in bruises I is. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

im bored, im hungry, im smelly , im dirty , im in work tomorrow for 12 hours , i dont feel well, im at home and im to lazy to make plans.

Grimes wrote:
    im bored, im hungry, im smelly , im dirty , im in work tomorrow for 12 hours , i dont feel well, im at home and im to lazy to make plans.

Eat, wash and sleep in preparation for tomorrow. A fine plan if I do say so myself. Oh, and wear aftershave, girls like aftershave. Issy Miyake. I like that. Get that.

• Advertisement

Yeah Im also girless at the moment . Thats a bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm just home from work, I've got crap hours next week (including going straight from an exam to work on Monday) and I'm tired. Boo-urns.

Grimes wrote:
    Yeah Im also girless at the moment . Thats a bitch

probably cos you're not wearing Issy.....it attracts us I tells ya

Thats that crazy Ross O Carroll Kelly Perfume . I wear Obsession for men for the record.

One more time, all together now

BORED

who wants to go for a drive?

Grimes wrote:
    Thats that crazy Ross O Carroll Kelly Perfume . I wear Obsession for men for the record.

One more time, all together now

BORED

who wants to go for a drive?

Me me me!! I do!!! I was just thinking of it cos I've got loads of new music on my ipod to listen to.

Issy is not perfume....it is the sweet nectar of the Gods....I mean, there is an issy perfume (it's rank)...but the boy one is deadleh.

BITCH- forgot to drop down my short loan before the desk closed. Gosh darn it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I want to go out tonight but I can't as I've an exam tomorrow.
    :mad:

i want to go out but im in work tomorrow

I don't want to go out. I could though, if I wanted to.

c u next tuesday:);)

ive to be up in five hours to cram for my exam:(

• Advertisement

tintinr35 wrote:
    c u next tuesday:);)

@me? huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I has a pain in my belleh. Cute guys are too far away. I procrastinated really well all week and have nothing done for monday. Uh-oh, I feel pukey! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

What a shit day.

Woke up late, got into college at around 4, did nothing for an hour and half. Got up to the library and realised that half of the notes I needed for my exam tomorrow were still at home.

Ended up preparing one good question and one shitty-probably-won't-remember-it-anyway question. :(

Last train is at 11:20pm from Connolly so I headed for the bus in UCD at 10:30. 2 buses sitting there until one pulls up at 10:50. Literally arrived at the station at 11:19. Train didn't leave until midnight because there was no driver! I shit you not, they actually announced that there was no driver and they had to wait for the next train from Drogheda to arrive!

So I got home at around 1am and realised I didn't have my key. Parentals not too happy about being woken up to let me in.

And now I still have to try and get a bit of cramming done for tomorrow...:(

Oh and I haven't seen my boyfriend since last Sunday and won't see him until Monday.

Exams suck!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I have a cold and I have to pay a library fine tomorrow so big that I'm being threatened with debt collectors if I don't pay it soon.

And yes I'm aware I am an ass. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm at home, and I can hear sex noises.
    Either my little bro's brought someone home from his birthday drinkies, or.... *doesn't want to think about other option*

Either my little bro's brought someone home from his birthday drinkies, or.... *doesn't want to think about other option*
    or your parents are having rampent monkey sex..........there is nothing wrong with that you know....where do u think u came from??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

AAAAAGGGGGGGH!

I have Richard Aldous's paper on music and politics at 2pm and am so scared; it's an amazingly interesting course, but really difficult to get relevant material for it. It's also next to impossible to work out what's relevant and irrelevant to an argument, since the course is based on the historical context of the classical pieces/ composers we studied. I'm so screwed in this. I SHOULD pass, but after that, I don't know. Help! *whimpers*

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm on teh verge of breaking into tears at any moment - currently hating my ex and have to meet him in a few minutes to say i forgot the photos i was meant to bring in for him, stressed to hell and oh so angry right now, and my back is killing me because i had so many books to carry into college today.

My housemate lost the book we bought together for the course that we were doing in common. That was after hogging it for both essays. She never apologised, or gave me my half of the money back...I wouldn't even go that far if I'd got an apology. Now every copy is gone out of the library and the bookshop is closed. I text her to see if I could photocopy from hers (she'll have one of the library ones, she's the type) and she didn't reply. I know she's in the library. She's plain rude. *angry*

Quote from lecturer 'you must know McIntyre if you want to pass this exam'

Fat fcuking chance now.

• Advertisement

rofl @ "sex noises" :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement