Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

my tired and slighty hungover. that'll be the end of exam celebrations!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

My head hurts.
    So much!
    And I didn't even drink that much last night! I swear.
    But I admit to an odd combination of drinks :(

And now I will have to go down to RDS for my last invigilating shift from 2.30 to 8.30pm...I just want sleep!!! :( :mad:

Plus and early morning flight (6.40am) tomorrow...

and no one here right now who'd stroke meowCat's back and tell her sweet motivational things like "Don't get up, stay in bed, I will bring you a tea and some aspirin and then the world will feel like a much better place"
    I'm at home, and I can hear sex noises.
    Either my little bro's brought someone home from his birthday drinkies, or.... *doesn't want to think about other option*
    I get that all the time here in my apt in Glen. I don't pay any attention any more. It's just another noise in a noisy place. You'll get used to it too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I've started my exams and the fear still hasn't kicked in! I'd a completely unproductive day yesterday, well I got a load of notes photocopied and spent most of the day talking to a girl I haven't seen in years which was nice but that's not gonna help me pass my next exam. Sitting in 911, really have to start studying, HARD!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

The most annoying group of people ever have invaded my quiet sanctuary in the library. They constantly talk and have been doing it all week. It's driving me insane!

Also, I broke the space bar on my PC at home... so I cant post from home. :(

And finally, I'm totally screwed for my last two exams! I really want to do well in the second one and I could if I had time to study for it... but I have an exam the day before so I dont! ARGHHHHHHHHH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

tell them to shut up. thats what i did when i was studying. i was even labelled the library invigilator!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Grimes wrote:
    Yeah Im also girless at the moment . Thats a bitch
    if you didn't ignore us it might help..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Can't focus at all, completely stressed to hell and back - want to curl up and disappear. May just lose the plot by the end of the day, my beloved munster are playing and i'll be lucky if i can watch one half of the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i just went to the library to get books for my exam on monday!!......shock horror there are none and im dead.....dead i tell u

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I have so much study to do before Monday it's just not funny. And a friend of mine just got on MSN to tell me how she's getting ready to go get stupidly drunk at a Eurovision party... for some reason watching Lordi while stupidly drunk is highly appealing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I can't get motivated. At all. Instead I bought cheap CDs and DVDs on CDwow and watched the match. Great at the time, but it hasn't made a dent in my lack of knowledge. *mumblegrumble*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

The UK only gave us 8 points in the Eurovision (sad I know...)

The last time they gsve us a number other than 12 was Chris Doran *shivers* which was our last final outing, but before that the second last time was that copycat yet still sh1t Dreaming by someone I forgot which was a "we're winning it too much + can't afford it" entry by RTE...

fecks sake

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh.... FFS! It's half twelve now and I still have neither packed nor got ready for my flight tomorrow (have to take air coach at 4am). I just don't want to. I hate packing! Keep putting it off by reading boards, drinking tea, etc etc etc
    The only thing I've managed to do is to plug my iPod in for recharging, so I won't be without music on aircoach/plane!
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I hate Doyles pub!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I just discovered that Boards has a Big Brother forum - I am very disappointed in Boards!

i can't sleep and my ex-bf's mother gave me valium and it's not making me feel the mae west :(

Have a nice hot chocolate always does the trick.

there's about 400 law students having a party upstairs. loudly. they appear to have been rearranging the furniture for the last two hours. i need my z's, people!

on the plus side... *off to anti moan thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

ooohhhh my tummy is in a bad way today.........:(:(:(:(

i had a *little* bit too much to drink last night, and got a *little* bit sick in a plant pot in Fitzsimon's....... uncool :(

I accidentally spilt milk on my keyboard of my PC at home. So now the space bar is broken, and I keep forgetting and trying to post on here and put comments on bebo before quickly realising it's unreadable! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

beanyb wrote:
    I accidentally spilt milk on my keyboard of my PC at home. So now the space bar is broken, and I keep forgetting and trying to post on here and put comments on bebo before quickly realising it's unreadable! :(

why don't you press tab? there'd be a big space between the words but it could work

or/just/do/this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I was drinking rum again....... my poor head is sore :(

Tab doesnt work for posting because It just goes down to the post reply button. I've tried! the / thing might work I suppose, but it'll just annoy everyone that's attempting to read it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

beanyb wrote:
    Tab doesnt work for posting because It just goes down to the post reply button. I've tried! the / thing might work I suppose, but it'll just annoy everyone that's attempting to read it!

Write it in MS Word with tab, then copy it into boards.

Or get the keyboard fixed!!

Or write it out, post it to a friend with a computer, get them to put in the spaces in and e-mail it back to you, then post it up, simple!

That would take too long but it could work if beanyb pm'd one of us.

Emmm, 'twas a joke!

Really its a good idea neway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Actually, a new keyboard would seem to be the way to go. They're cheap enough, you can even get 'em in Tescos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

my gripe = more spam!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement