Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Well I'm fúcking freezing (it's so bloody cold!), it's almost 3am and I know nothing for tomorrow's exam. Why in the hell did I choose a combination of shy/voiceless and "opinionated" lecturers? I'm so frickin' stoopid!

And I have to go home tomorrow. At least my brother's in Waterford and can't take the car so I'll actually be collected for once. Although the timing as usual will be highly dubious.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm in UCD, I've had 2 hours sleep, and I've got an exam at 9. Thank **** for Jolt Cola.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'm in UCD, I've had 2 hours sleep, and I've got an exam at 9. Thank **** for Jolt Cola.

2 hours sleep?
    Eugh. That's so so horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I think i got 3 - dangnabbit. least its just a "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck cram cram cram cram" day for my exam tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I got more than that but I've an exam at two and I haven't reached that "looking over stuff" stage. Not optimistic about this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Pythia wrote:
    2 hours sleep?
    Eugh. That's so so horrible.
    Tell me about it :(
    I'm going to crash and burn in work this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Just read on the classic car forum that some guy inherited 25 acres of land and found like 10 classic cars lying about on it that are also his!! They included a Triumph Spitfire. I want a Triumph Spitfire. It isn't fair!!!! :( *loves classic cars*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Don't lock it Hull - Every forum has at least one ultra long thread, and moaning is what we're best at! My moan is that I've come into college to study for tomorrows exam and managed to leave both my A4 pads at home :( I'm stuck between going down to the shop to get another (bit of a walk as I'm on the 4th floor), or just robbing paper from the photocopier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Was meant to get up at 6 to get work done - woke up then fell back asleep and my the miracle of god woke up again at 7.30 - didn't get stuff looked over though - paid in the exam.

Anatomy oral tomorrow - agh!!!!

Also my back is killling me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Oh God - in addition to forgetting both my A4 pads it now appears that I have forgotten my Power cable for the laptop as well - what is wrong with me today :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

My God, the RDS is freezing. Lambswool cardie, two tops, cashmere blend tights, boots, and I was still shivering like a maniac (yes, I was also wearing a skirt ). ****ing cold kept distracting me from my quality waffle on the collapse of Communism. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Went to bed at 5:30 am after a massive cramming session. Was woken up by my mother at 7:30am after a massive screaming session...

"ALRIGHT, I'M AWAKE!!!"

It was freezing and the exam was tough. I then had a 30 euro fine to pay the UCD library guy over in [Strike]Hell[/STRIKE]Belfield. Now I'm tired but I've one exam left.

Do I take a nap or not? That is the question. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Think i just bricked my Dad's GPS while updating it. Oh shit!

irlrobins wrote:
    Think i just bricked my Dad's GPS while updating it. Oh shit!

Ouch! What with GPS being so cool and everything.....

Stupid arts block lifts never stupid arrive so i have to take the stupid stairs even though it really hurts my knee. *glares at UCD*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Update: Sorted the problem. GPS is working again. I can now say with 95.7% accuracy that I am at home. :D

Congrats. Most of don't even need GPS for that.....you must feel so proud :p

*wants GPS*

I think I can state that i'm in the UCD library...... or am i????

Also I'm really really hungry - stud bar chips for dinner methinkgs. Oh so healthy.

irlrobins wrote:
    Update: Sorted the problem. GPS is working again. I can now say with 95.7% accuracy that I am at home. :D

does that mean there's a 4.3% chance you're standing in a field somewhere in cavan?

humbert wrote:
    does that mean there's a 4.3% chance you're standing in a field somewhere in cavan?

Don't be silly. They don't have the internet in Cavan. How would he be posting?

Interestingly we once used the gps in a field in cavan - well we tried - it didn't work.....

• Advertisement

Interestingly we once used the gps in a field in cavan - well we tried - it didn't work.....
    Ha, women! don't you know they don't have gps in cavan:rolleyes:

No see i'm from cork where things actually work - don't actually venture into teh country all that often - and shut up you else I'll wack you with my radiation.

No see i'm from cork where things actually work - don't actually venture into teh country all that often - and shut up you else I'll wack you with my radiation.
    As a physics student I laugh in the face of radiation:o , oh and haha you're from cork, I feel so much better about being from dundalk when talking to someone from munster:D

I don't see why you should, dear god, i know officially pity you, from dundalk and a physics student - ha! SOrry - my ribs hurt so much from laughing at your pitiful situation that i had to stop with the one ha.

humbert wrote:
    oh and haha you're from cork, I feel so much better about being from dundalk when talking to someone from munster:D

Explain please? :)

Well hopefully it'll cheer you up next time you're back home crying yourself to sleep because you're from cork:cool:

humbert wrote:
    Well hopefully it'll cheer you up next time you're back home crying yourself to sleep because you're from cork:cool:

That doesn't explain anything, but maybe I'm just too tired.
    I'm from Limerick dear. And I wouldn't change that for anything, I love my home. (please refer to sig ;))

sorry was still replying to previous post when you posted.

Oh and to keep this on topic my exam was seriously different the any previous ones, actually it was seriously different than classical and statistical thermodynamics tbh but went ok none the less, prob screwed with poor continuous assessment though.

Ok, apologies ;) That happens me all the time, I post and then see another post which changes my post, and then I have to edit.

Rant for my posts being too slow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I just went to study Irish for tommorrow and and realised none of my old irish stories are translated and i only have 5 of 12 lecture notes.
    Crud.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement