Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

God damn Boardsie's waking me up at 5 in the morning! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

p_larkin99 wrote:

Really really really sorry about that. Had no idea that we did thought we were bein' quiet out in the car. Sorry p_larkin! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

What were u doing out in the car???

*visions of the Elmyra mobile rocking in a boardsie orgy*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Let it be known that p_larkin still entered into conversation with me instead of trying to go back to sleep!

Let it be known that p_larkin still entered into conversation with me instead of trying to go back to sleep!

Dude, first task, refute above claims of board orgy! :eek:

Priorities man, priorities. Don't you care what Irlrobins thinks of us?

Anyway....there was no boards orgy. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    Don't you care what Irlrobins thinks of us?
    Bit late for that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Well the noises did suggest something.....erm...untoward :)

Ah i didn't being waken up really.....jus if i had an exam this morning im telling ya now I would have gone mental!

p_larkin99 wrote:
    Well the noises did suggest something.....erm...untoward :)

Can't see how. I mean we did do inappropriate things to Gav....but that was mainly forcing him out of the car and into the rain to take pics of chez Hulla for us....it's him I can't believe we didn't wake up with car headlights shining on his house and a flash going off at the front window :D

I just remembered that Hulla caught my nose last too....and I think told me I had a button nose? Random, but cute. *begs to be allowed to put up pictures of hulla*.....he already said I'm next for boards punishment, might as well have a good reason for it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

boohoo: I just woke up from my nap and I'm still sweepy :(

boohoo #2: I have to go work in my old job at 6, cos I'm still serving out my notice!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

my insurance quote just came in and due to a little incident not involving me in anyway I lost my no claims bonus and my insurance shot up from 1500 to 2500 and now I just organised a second job . Oh joy of joys. Now I have to cancel what little plans I made for the summer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I got punched to hell and high water last night - covered in bruises.

SOme third vet came up to me and said 'you're the one who was always noisy in the restaurant (which i wasn't, I used tell everyone to shut up)

Oh and I didn't get funding for my research project so now i'm gutted and I have no job sorted for the 8 weeks I have off.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i've got no IRCSET award, and loads of other assholes do.

I got punched to hell and high water last night - covered in bruises.

SOme third vet came up to me and said 'you're the one who was always noisy in the restaurant (which i wasn't, I used tell everyone to shut up)

Oh and I didn't get funding for my research project so now i'm gutted and I have no job sorted for the 8 weeks I have off.
    Christ! Are you okay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Yeah, just covered in bruises - i should also point out that it wasn't the third vet dude, i was in coppers and i'm slightly petite so i was in perfect line for a lot of elbows and arms being thrown...... I HATE coppers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I got punched in the face on tuesday... my nose still hurts like hell (though after Stepherunie's story it seems less bad).

Work are switching me from eight to twelve hour shifts... which means the work days are going to be harder, but I legally have to do less of them and will end up with less money at the end of the month which is like... double plus ungood.

I got punched in the face on tuesday... my nose still hurts like hell (though after Stepherunie's story it seems less bad).

Work are switching me from eight to twelve hour shifts... which means the work days are going to be harder, but I legally have to do less of them and will end up with less money at the end of the month which is like... double plus ungood.
    Christ! Are you okay?
    Seems quite appropriate this evening...

Ah yeah, you should see the other guy...

Um not really, I didn't hit him back or let any of the lads hit him either... long story

But I'm fine, and apparently getting a bloody nose on a night out means I now meet all the requirements for being a bloke, despite my genital disadvantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

New housemate = scrote.

Roll on september!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Ooh hit you pretty*monster? I'm one of the random world aid girls that you were a-pub crawling with!

beanyb wrote:
    Ooh hit you pretty*monster? I'm one of the random world aid girls that you were a-pub crawling with!

Wow, small world.
    But I forgave the guy in question so I probably shouldn't muddy his name all over boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

boohoo: finished my last day in my job, there were some nice people there, I'm gonna miss that place :( plus, there were some majorly hot girls there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

p_larkin99 wrote:
    Sorry that was mostly my fault:o!

My rant is that I should have had more sense and asked for today off work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

My life is so complicated, one mate wants me to go shopping for somethign with him, as he hates going himself (odd?), the other wants me to see the Da Vinci Code, I mean this tug of war is too much for one man.

DVC is shit. And a bloke asks another bloke to go shopping with him??? What a wuzz! Real men know what they want and where to get it and their entire "shopping in town" experience should last no longer than an hour. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

irlrobins wrote:
    DVC is shit. And a bloke asks another bloke to go shopping with him??? What a wuzz! Real men know what they want and where to get it and their entire "shopping in town" experience should last no longer than an hour. :D

Exactly my point, when I shop people dont even realise I'd left the house in the first place, I simpyl arrive home with whatever I needed :D

Yeah everyone tells me its crap, but he seems determined to see it nonetheless. :eek:

Well it's worth a look, but if you have another movie u'd prefer to see then go watch it.

OT: It's raining!!! Where was the sun that was out a few mins ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

scop wrote:
    Yeah everyone tells me its crap, but he seems determined to see it nonetheless. :eek:

Da Vinci Code is nowhere near as bad as people want to make out to be, I think the endless promos going back about 9 months ago pissed people off too much to say anything good about it. Decent movie, of course not worth the hype but still worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Bought the Matrix DVD it was scratched really bad and I only noticed it when it started stopping and starting when I was watching it so I brought it back to the shop, got a new one with no scratches.

Also there is a craze going around where children go up to "adults" like me and say something I don't know what! but it happened five times yesterday!!. Anybody know what they're saying?

Probably "onlyqueerssaywhat" or something like that. Tends to work quite often unfortunately... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Probably "onlyqueerssaywhat" or something like that. Tends to work quite often unfortunately... :(

Yeah that must be it, damn it I fell for it!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement