Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Moan....been drinking for the past 2 nights and I'm shattered. literally just home and now I have to go get ready to go out for my sisters hen-night type thingy.

It hurts....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Da Vinci Code is nowhere near as bad as people want to make out to be, I think the endless promos going back about 9 months ago pissed people off too much to say anything good about it. Decent movie, of course not worth the hype but still worth a look.
    You sir, have albino tastebuds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I feel sick...went out to dinner with my parents and overate..now I feel all eww. Food was delicious though. I've got to get into the habit of drinking wine slowly and savouring the taste instead of swigging it back like it was bought in dunnes...I may have embarrassed my parents slightly*

*I'm exaggerating a wee bit, I didn't swig but folks did wonder why I drank so fast

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Heh heh, reminds me of the wedding where mum said - it's quite something to see you drinking pints like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The scrote forgot his keys, so we either have to wait for him to get back or put his keys outside. Neither is a good option.

Fúckity fúck fúcked for next week. Lalalalalalalalala, it's not happening!

• Advertisement

I'm going to be soooo hungover tomorrow :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

my boohoos for the morning: my head hurts :( I'm hungry :( I have to go to work tonight :(

I was right....I am hungover.

And I have run out of water, but moving to get it may induce vomiting....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

And I have run out of water, but moving to get it may induce vomiting....:(
    That's a familiar dilemma :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Get some toast brought to ya - with plenty of butter, no jam or anything else, and hot tea. That'll settle your tummy down peachy.

EDIT: nice vocabulary addition blush, this 'scrote' can't be that bad.. or can he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

DaveMcG wrote:
    my boohoos for the morning: my head hurts :( I'm hungry :( I have to go to work tonight :(

I was very hungover yesterday. Luckily I had nothing to do so I just stayed in bed and sleeped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I'm quite hungover, and i have to sit through my going away dinner with the family... ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

beanyb wrote:
    I'm quite hungover, and i have to sit through my going away dinner with the family... ugh.

Worse is when the rents call you on sunday for 9.00 am mass..uhh all that standing,kneeling down,sitting down and getting up again is not good for the hungover state!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Ugh, that would be painful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

@OT: Meath are losing at half time and I can't see where things might change in the second half.

*sigh* Another Summer traipsing up and down the land for the back door system...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Red Alert wrote:
    i've got no IRCSET award, and loads of other assholes do.

I thought that said INCEST.
    Was a little freaked out there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

there's nothing to do down here except watch dvds and get drunk. i've watched 18 episodes of black books and 10 episodes of family guy and there's nothing else to do. so i'm drunk. and my head hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

rain on wrote:
    there's nothing to do down here except watch dvds and get drunk. i've watched 18 episodes of black books and 10 episodes of family guy and there's nothing else to do. so i'm drunk. and my head hurts.

Drunk now? Ha! Mind Im just off to the pub myself. :D

Edit: Black Books rocks, though I have only seen a few episodes, why in Gods name I havent sought out every single one is beyond me, time to find out where I can get em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Now now, it's your own fault for going to munster:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

scop wrote:
    Drunk now? Ha! Mind Im just off to the pub myself.

Edit: Black Books rocks, though I have only seen a few episodes, why in Gods name I havent sought out every single one is beyond me, time to find out where I can get em.
    i'll copy them for you if i can figure out how to get my dvd burner working. the ex gave me the box set for my birthday. i'm hopelessly in love with dylan moran now though.

there's nothign in the house to eat except chocolate biscuits. gak. i need some soakage dammit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

rain on wrote:
    i'll copy them for you if i can figure out how to get my dvd burner working. the ex gave me the box set for my birthday. i'm hopelessly in love with dylan moran now though.

there's nothign in the house to eat except chocolate biscuits. gak. i need some soakage dammit!

I'm dling season one right now, god bless the internut. :) Dylan Moran is excellent, and for setting his comedy show in a book shop he gets extra kudos, he reminds me of the grumpy old man in Chapters who hates you unless youre buying poetry books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i'm just starting a 35 day working marathon. not one day off. this should be fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

There's nothing wrong with a diet of chocolate biscuits...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

I tried to make chocolate pudding today, did not turn out how I wanted.

I blame the recipie...........don't even think about saying it was me.

I was REALLY looking forward to it too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

im so fúcking annoyed, want this exam tomorrow to be over with...im so bored looking at EU law :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

aw EU law, you gotta love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

No you don't, it makes you so mad.....readin bull**** over and over again and nothing going on....so screwed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Despite having 5 days off i did no work whatsoever on Literature of Irish 1600-1900 which i have tommorrow morning.
    Why do i do this to myself?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

RA - merci. Well, he managed to insult me within 3 minutes of moving in, so yeah, I think scrote is deserved. Then I put the keys outside last night, he was blind drunk and couldn't find them, so when I came got them and gave them to him (after going outside in my bare feet) he accused me of hiding them where he couldn't find them. They'd have been less obvious if I put them in the fúcking door. That's gratitude for you! He was lucky I was up, because I wouldn't have been getting out of bed. Next time he forgets he can sweat it out.

I'm so ****ed for tomorrow that I feel physically ill. Not good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Well I start work tomorrow which is gripe worthy and woo hoo worthy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement