Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My eyes are watering from playing too much World of Warcraft on a 12" laptop screen while suffering from a rather nasty cold. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I have nothing to eat .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I can't breathe through my nose, I left my phone charger in Dublin and one of my phones is dead, and my little sister wont stop singing Asereje. Aaaggghhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've just been told that I've to write a 2000 word essay for one of my first semester modules by next week despite having been told last January I wouldnt have to. I even asked twice.....
    I'm so angry coz I would have had loads of time back then to do it but I'm working fulltime now plus theres the whole matter of not having access to the library:mad:
    I'm so pissed off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I hate when a shooting / general criminal activity happens on the northside its always reported as being in Coolock. Its not all us.
    Prime example: Coolock Shooting
    Edenmore is in Donaghmede/Raheny!

And when things happen in Coolock its not reported. There was a pipe bomb near me the other week, loads of gardaí and the bomb disposal people and not a word about it in the papers.
    /Rant (sorry! :o )

(Ouch 2000 word essay btw)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I forgot the pin for my atm card :mad: :(
    ...no money!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

meowCat wrote:
    I forgot the pin for my atm card :mad: :(
    ...no money!! :eek:
    Let your fingers remember. I could not tell you my pin but I always put it in right. Just put your hand on the keyboard and type.

Let your fingers remember. I could not tell you my pin but I always put it in right. Just put your hand on the keyboard and type.
    Tried Twice.
    No luck. :(
    Will try again later, I guess....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's a beautiful day outside and I'm inside on this interweb.

Boo urns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I hate when a shooting / general criminal activity happens on the northside its always reported as being in Coolock. Its not all us.
    Prime example: Coolock Shooting
    Edenmore is in Donaghmede/Raheny!

And when things happen in Coolock its not reported. There was a pipe bomb near me the other week, loads of gardaí and the bomb disposal people and not a word about it in the papers.
    /Rant (sorry! :o )

(Ouch 2000 word essay btw)

Here here! Edenmore is literally a stones throw away from Coolock. It's closer to Coolock than it is Raheny and Donaghmede! ;)

You gotta love the Northshiide tho'! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

meowCat wrote:
    Tried Twice.
    No luck. :(
    Will try again later, I guess....

Just go to the bank, ask for a PIN reminder and they'll post it to you by two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Da builders are in so I had to dismantle the PC, + I have to survive for a week on a crappy old laptop that U can't install stuff on. No msn for a week, BUMMER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My throat is killing me! For some reason it's only on the right hand side..freaky glands.

Hope it clears up before the weekend. Both the groom and flower girl have chest infections :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

dajaffa wrote:
    Da builders are in so I had to dismantle the PC, + I have to survive for a week on a crappy old laptop that U can't install stuff on. No msn for a week, BUMMER
    http://webmessenger.msn.com tbh. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I haven't even looked at my notes for my evening exam tomorrow, despite having a morning one too, so I have no study time. I just found out my grandmother is now in Dublin, and I still can't go to see her. I have to go to bed, but I'm too wound up to sleep. I look like a knacker because my hair is tied up so high it's practically a fringe ponytail. There's something funny going on in my house with sex all over the place, and fate didn't include me. This day has sucked donkey cock.

See, even the donkey got some. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Blush_01 wrote:
    I haven't even looked at my notes for my evening exam tomorrow, despite having a morning one too, so I have no study time. I just found out my grandmother is now in Dublin, and I still can't go to see her. I have to go to bed, but I'm too wound up to sleep. I look like a knacker because my hair is tied up so high it's practically a fringe ponytail. There's something funny going on in my house with sex all over the place, and fate didn't include me. This day has sucked donkey cock.

See, even the donkey got some. :(

Do extrapolate about the sex? who got some?

Everyone. 'Cept me. :( Not that I was necessarily looking for it in this house. A toss up between the couple who aren't a couple but are, the couple who broke up, she soaked the house in tears, they're not back together and she's moving out but ? and the scrote and his mot. I got incest, cross dressing and homosociality. And even that was only on paper.

Oh, and I went out to get an icecream from the icecream van. He stopped at the end of the cul de sac for a group of kids, then tore off like someone had set his ass on fire, only to stop near the road again for more kids. I wanted a cone god damn it! Damn thwartation. And yes, as of now that IS a word. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Both the groom and flower girl have chest infections :/

If one of the bridesmaids gets a chest infection be concerned. ;)

Blush_01 wrote:
    There's something funny going on in my house with sex all over the place, and fate didn't include me.
    Same here. But I'm sort of used to the noise already. Hardly hear it any more.
    Don't worry Blush, tomorrow will be a better day!!!
    Blush_01 wrote:
    A toss up between the couple who aren't a couple but are, the couple who broke up, she soaked the house in tears, they're not back together and she's moving out but ? and the scrote and his mot.
    There you go. Tendency to make yourself unhappy with a crap relationship seems pretty popular these days.
    Don't worry, the noise will disappear at some stage. ;):)

Blush_01 wrote:
    Everyone. 'Cept me. :( Not that I was necessarily looking for it in this house. A toss up between the couple who aren't a couple but are, the couple who broke up, she soaked the house in tears, they're not back together and she's moving out but ? and the scrote and his mot. I got incest, cross dressing and homosociality. And even that was only on paper.

Oh, and I went out to get an icecream from the icecream van. He stopped at the end of the cul de sac for a group of kids, then tore off like someone had set his ass on fire, only to stop near the road again for more kids. I wanted a cone god damn it! Damn thwartation. And yes, as of now that IS a word. :mad:

The scrote has a mot? Ouchy! Also, the broken up but not broken up couple sleeping together is totally fucked up imo.

Bitch: Boys are shit. That is all. :mad:

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    Bitch: Boys are shit. That is all. :mad:
    Your bf excluded right?

irlrobins wrote:
    Your bf excluded right?

No. He's the posterchild for shit. He is what caused my mass slandering of the entire gender.

Take it the reunion is off then?

irlrobins wrote:
    Take it the reunion is off then?

Nope. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Work is causing me to miss a party and the Rocky Horror this week.
    For minimum wage this is so not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Cold seems to be getting worse...

This wedding is going to greeeeaaat.

Lemsip. And lots of it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

irlrobins wrote:

OK, it's official. You are a legend

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i think i had a positive ID on blush_01 this morning. you were sitting about halfway down row 3 or 4 in blackrock.

last one over whoopeee.

• Advertisement

And that's a BAD thing? For shame! (Yeah, that was me. Shakespeare. Was fun. Second exam was funner though. And I mean funner. That's how good it was.)

My fingers have never hurt this much from writing before. It's as bad as the squished bone from the "door finger" was when the door squished it. Exams ate my articulacy. 6 hours of writing makes Blush a :( puppy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement