Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

turns out blondes do have more fun. if by 'fun' you mean 'randomers leering at you'. still, it's growing on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

boo-urns: smoked strong shtuff today after having not done so in months, and couldn't handle it!

I was sitting down smokin and was fine, then I got up to go to the bathroom and as far as I was concerned I was going upstairs, but then I opened my eyes and I was lying on the ground in the living room, after collapsing like! :eek: Then I stood up, went upstairs, went into the bathroom, closed the door, opened my eyes and I was on the ground AGAIN! I'd hit my head off the bottom of the shower (where you stand, but around the side of it). The ears were ringin for ages, that was certainly annoying... I thought about goin to A&E to get checked out just to be safe, but I felt alright after a while, and I'd probably have been waiting for hours only for them to laugh at me, lol. If I've got a headache tomorrow, I'm goin over, I don't care! I shalln't be another statistic :cool:

boo-urns#2: This incident occured in my new work-mate's house, and another work person was there :( ahh well, lol. They barely noticed :p

On the plus side, I've bonded with those 2 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Jesus that must have been good stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Painting toe nails sucks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Painting toe nails sucks!!
    Ugh! tell me about it! ;)

• Advertisement

irlrobins wrote:
    Ugh! tell me about it! ;)

That's kinda sick and not a little arousing! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

and not a little arousing! :p
    :eek: I feel violated reading that!

irlrobins wrote:
    :eek: I feel violated reading that!

Pffft you love it!

Moan: I got nail varnish on my duvet. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I got it on my dress before the arts ball. It was clear with purple glitter (actually looked snazzy and not at all toddler-ish with the dress in question. On my nails anyway.)

Prize for the first person who can guess what it looked like on the dress though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

rain on wrote:
    turns out blondes do have more fun. if by 'fun' you mean 'randomers leering at you'. still, it's growing on me.

The hair is cool :cool: And I wish randomers leered at me, that would be a good way to start the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

scop wrote:
    The hair is cool :cool: And I wish randomers leered at me, that would be a good way to start the day.
    ah thanks. they're never hot randomers though, for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Work is causing me to miss a party and the Rocky Horror this week.
    For minimum wage this is so not worth it.
    Minimum wage pffffffff.

:)
    Where is the Rocky Horror on? Not that I like it. Never. And I don't know most of the words to the timewarp.

BITCH: I got a complaint today. Lied my way past:cool:

EDIT: Blush was this your "leprauchaun" nail polish?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Minimum wage pffffffff.

:)
    Where is the Rocky Horror on? Not that I like it. Never. And I don't know most of the words to the timewarp.

It's in the sugar club tomorrow at 8pm

I still hate work. And it only gets worse, my little brother is applying for a job there. I don't think I can handle seeing that lanky gremiln any more than I do already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Oh jesus thats terrible I sympathise with you Kate.Oh btw how come you and the others didn't go to the SU party at D2.

It's in the sugar club tomorrow at 8pm
    Settle an arguement - is that a gay club or not? I thought it was a normal club but my friend told me it was a gay bar. Which is it?
    I still hate work. And it only gets worse, my little brother is applying for a job there. I don't think I can handle seeing that lanky gremiln any more than I do already.
    Ah but you love 'im

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Only been once but not a gay bar to the best of my knowledge.

humbert wrote:
    Only been once but not a gay bar to the best of my knowledge.
    Is it just an average night club? I'm tempted to go see the Rocky but me is nervous going on me'sa own.

Bitch: I'm really tired

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

not quite, there're seats like a theater but with a bar at the back, band on when I want, different atmosphere, I'd say you'd be fine.

Oh yea, I've and exam tomorrow:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Chakar wrote:
    Oh jesus thats terrible I sympathise with you Kate.Oh btw how come you and the others didn't go to the SU party at D2.

It clashed with the philsoc sponcered 3rd year philosophy class party. Some hell or high water my loyalty to philsoc surpasses all other ucd related loyalties.

Also there was free beer there.
    Settle an arguement - is that a gay club or not? I thought it was a normal club but my friend told me it was a gay bar. Which is it?

Nope, it might be gay friendly (well presumably it is if it's showing the Rocky) or do gey nights but it's not one of Dublin's illustrious gay clubs

humbert wrote:
    not quite, there're seats like a theater but with a bar at the back, band on when I want, different atmosphere, I'd say you'd be fine.
    Oh so its like a gig place? Sounds kinda like a posh strip club.:D
    humbert wrote:
    Oh yea, I've and exam tomorrow:(
    *Goggle* So late! Oh I'm sorry man. That must hurt. Bet you didn't do much study either, huh?

EDIT: Thank you Pretty. I knew it was too exposed to be a gay bar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Is it just an average night club? I'm tempted to go see the Rocky but me is nervous going on me'sa own.

Bitch: I'm really tired

Normal bar with a high gay attendance rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've another allergy to something...hives everywhere cause as of yet unidentified.
    Oh and lads are a shower of bastards...I used give ye the benefit of the doubt ..heck I even went as far as to defend ye on occasion... but no more:mad: Pack of feckin **** grrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Personal abuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

EDIT: Blush was this your "leprauchaun" nail polish?

Have you ever seen a purple leprechaun? Think blondie, THINK!

Humbert, I feel your pain. Exam in the morning. Going to have to attempt an all-nighter. The proper notes I had got "disappeared" in the folder I "lost" months ago, and I couldn't really reconstruct the angle I had. So basically, I had the vague in-my-head perspective, and the vague other-person's-notes perspective. Neither are working for me. Even my kidneys are frightened this time. Why am I so ****ing chilled out about the whole studying thing? Oh, now I know! (Plus, my brain decided I was on holidays half way through my last exam, the second one on wednesday. Let's just say Blush's HE paper and bullshít are very well acquainted.)

And to top it all off, I keep getting out-bidded on the Hex season 2 box set, so I've spent the best part of the day tracking it on Ebay, and the auction doesn't end for a week. Desperate much? (My poor credit card!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Nah it's ghey.....I went there once, and I'm into guys....

scop wrote:
    Normal bar with a high gay attendance rate.
    ~So its a gay bar thats still in the closet:D
    *Waits for laughter*
    *slinks away*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

My bitch:

Dial-up.

That is all. Roll on June 12th and life in the Googleplex...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'm culling my wardrobe.
    It feels good...my bitch is I've barely any clothes left

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:
    I've another allergy to something...hives everywhere cause as of yet unidentified.
    Oh and lads are a shower of bastards...I used give ye the benefit of the doubt ..heck I even went as far as to defend ye on occasion... but no more:mad: Pack of feckin **** grrrr

What did we do now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm culling my wardrobe.
    It feels good...my bitch is I've barely any clothes left

Can I live in your wardrobe when you make room??? Pleeeeeease.... I'm house trained... I think...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement