Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

boneless wrote:
    Can I live in your wardrobe when you make room??? Pleeeeeease.... I'm house trained... I think...
    Thats why I cleared it out!!

@MNG sorry what 'ye' did shan't be aired on a public forum:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:
    Thats why I cleared it out!!

*packing sounds... "Oh I'm off to see the Wizard...."*

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:

Pfft. Typical woman. ;)

Pfft. Typical woman. ;)

Is there such a creature??????

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My friend that I was supposed to be going to the Rocky with pulled out at the last minute, because her college changed the time of her last exam - meaning she can't get to Dublin until Saturday. :(
    Thankfully, I managed to rope someone else into going. I've been spending so much time listening to the OST while playing World of Warcraft this week that it'd just be a shame NOT to go..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Can't find the 98fm fugitive. Have been on the road since about 8 and running around the frascati centre like a flipping eejit, even saw the two girls who found the calling card ringing it in. Second clue is a big biatch and my knee is killin' the hell outta me!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Not getting the Round 1 Survivor competition!! and the task set!

*whine*
    Nobody wants to go to the Rocky with me. Everyone's pulled out.
    *whine*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Firespinner'll go with you!

I'm ****ing roasted, and we were in the shade most of the time. It was scorching out today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Blush_01 wrote:
    . It was scorching out today!

Tell me about it! Left Wicklow for Dublin in a hoodie and jeans...at lunch time took a fugitive hunting break to go the pavilion and buy a skirt....got a bit tanned though :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

I want to rant about my thread being closed!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=318615

But I'm tired so I'll just scoff dejectedly.

I'm so pissed off at a friend of mine.

Just when I started to get in on IRC they close down #boards.ie:(
    awwwww

Whats IRC?

Chakar wrote:
    Whats IRC?
    'tis internet relay chat m'lord [basically online group chat kinda thing]

Staying on topic [like a good little Scraggs for once] My bitch is that Chakar's on a boards blitz... Every thread on the first page he's the last poster:D lol
    I'm getting old and its hard to keep up

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Oy vey my head hurts.

I'm also awake ridiculously early thanks to my body demanding I wake up and gulp down a glass of water. I've also finished off a bottle of Fanta but I can feel the hangover starting now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

A wasp got into my room and ruined my 11 hour sleep fest - only had 8 as a result grrr.

Oy vey my head hurts.

I'm also awake ridiculously early thanks to my body demanding I wake up and gulp down a glass of water. I've also finished off a bottle of Fanta but I can feel the hangover starting now. :(

The best cure for a hangover is not to stop drinking beer!!

My moan is that I have no beer left to initiate my cure... I spent the evening at home with a dozen bottles of Marstons Pedigree Ale... alas, all are like dead soldiers, lying in a row on the floor :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I got woken up at 5.30 yesterday morning and at 9am today.
    Why don't people know that it's not ok to ring me before noon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

I got woken up at 5.30 yesterday morning and at 9am today.
    Why don't people know that it's not ok to ring me before noon.

I take it the 5.30 was the same calls I got (magic), but who rang you today at 9?

Whats up with tonite, I have no credit so I couldnt wb.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'm sure it was the same one. I wasn't mad about that one (I had to be up at 6am anyway) on it's own, just the two mornings in a row. I'm worried people are going to make a habit of calling me am.

Ray rang me to find out what day we were going on holiday, like as if she wasn't there when we booked the tickets... I think she was ordering concert tickets online and couldn't wait... but I'm not sure cos it was 9am on my first saturday off work since january (cos the one I took off to sit an exam obviously doesn't count).

I'll pm you about tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Did they ring your mobile? Can you not just turn it off?

DaveMcG wrote:
    Did they ring your mobile? Can you not just turn it off?

Well 5.30 yesterday I couldn't cos my mobile's my alarm clock and I had to get up for work.
    this morning I hung up without answering and then she called back, which is generally how a guage if a call is important enough to answer.

But no, in general, I never turn my phone off. I'm too freaked that I'll miss something important.

Well 5.30 yesterday I couldn't cos my mobile's my alarm clock and I had to get up for work.
    this morning I hung up without answering and then she called back, which is generally how a guage if a call is important enough to answer.

But no, in general, I never turn my phone off. I'm too freaked that I'll miss something important.

Alarm clock function should still work if the cell is switched off...

I have enough money to get pished for one night only... boo bloody hoo!!

I have to find work soon... double boo hoo...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

have had 2 hrs sleep. Am at a LAN and have work to do and walk around making sure people arent having problems and stuff (and that they aint drinking :p ).
    Been here since 7 last night and i got another 16hrs + travel time home to go ebfore i can get a proper kip.

I also need to look for work, boooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

My sunburn hurts, and my face is red and shiny. My head is Rudolph's-nose-esque. My arms hurt. I have a hangover and am still kind of drunk. My feet have blisters. I want pizza but it's actually too much effort to go find my phone. I need new glasses and prescription sunnies, because it's so bright that I can't frickin' see.

So so so tired. :(

I'm just home from work... working a 9-6 shift after having been playing World of Warcraft until 3am is not a good idea.
    *needs sleep*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'm sun-burnt :(

(*expects lots of posts in this thread similiar to this one*)

well I'm NOT sunburnt thanks to work!

• Advertisement

The bouncer wouldnt let me into Scraggs tonight because I only had my student card for ID. It was the first time I'd ever been asked ID there in my life and I've been drinking there since I was 15:( and I wasnt even planning on drinking:(...Oh well theres always tomorrow night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement