Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

@OT: Hayfever. THat is all.

Blush... how about some bull**** about finding the area/works of _____ to be emotionally profound and that you'd like to gain a fuller understanding and knowledge of this field/work, yadda yadda yadda...

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I am devastated.
    I didn't get the IRCSET postdoc fellowship.
    53 successful candidates: 5 cs (1 ucd).

crying.gif

What do I do now????!!!! :eek: :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

meowCat wrote:
    I am devastated.
    I didn't get the IRCSET postdoc fellowship.
    53 successful candidates: 5 cs (1 ucd).

crying.gif

What do I do now????!!!! :eek: :( :mad:

Bummer!God damn IRCSET, I missed out on a PhD fellowship with them even though my application was given the top mark possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

whats an IRCSET scholorship?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

ah right, cheers irlrobins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 7431roC

Botherment, imap is down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Everyone thinks I'm a total psycho coz I was taking pics of red cars all day. Its very hard to be stealth with a crappy camera phone.. I looked so stupid:(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I have a sore throat :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

My feet are in bits after playing soccer almost every day last week! The big toe on my left foot is now on giant bruise, the soles of my feet and the heel on my left foot have blisters! I think I need new boots!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Either my room is rocking or I spent too long on a boat last night. Additional moan, getting sick on ur gear is bad enough. Getting someone else's on it as well is just crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Grrr! I know someone with a spare metallica ticket for tomorrow, and I'd love to go, but I can't afford it. Ah well, Opeth on Mon should be fun anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Theres a big fireworks display thingy going on outside my house for the Éigse arts festival...its really nice to watch but I'm feckin well scared shítless of the noise and I've no one to comfort me:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

have a hug scraggs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Flipping soaked! Went to my mate's house at nine and the weather was all nice so was still wearing clamdiggers and flip flops from during the day. Left twenty minutes ago to come home and got rained on walking out to the car and then again walking across my garden which I had to do really slowly cos for some reason the motion sensors didn't active the lights and it was all dark and I couldn't see where anything was and I was all scared....*whimpers*

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Locked. Feel free to start a new one. In fact, please do. This thread, like the Woo-hoo one, is being locked for the good of the boards DB.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement