Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

the thread made my day anyway, freakin hilarious stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

How about you get back on topic before you find yourself joining mloc?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

mooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn and or grooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn
    I think I may have broken a rib...not sure how exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Scraggs wrote:
    I think I may have broken a rib...not sure how exactly.

:confused:
    How could you not know? Or is this drink related?

no alcohol at all actually... heavy lifting I think... in so much pain!

• Advertisement

u prob pulled a muscle or something. Panda will be along to dispense medical advice soon.....

ok so perhaps I have a tendency to exaggerate but it does realllllllly hurt!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

my knee's sore too panda whenever your clinic's open!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I'm sort of a doctor... I can look at yiz!!

To get back on thread before the wrath of the moderator hits me;

The damn judges want to take my medical qualification (from the University of Biblically Inspired Medical Studies at East Jesus, Kansas) away from me!!!

GRRRRR

Despite being up at 6am I still managed to miss my first lecture

and I was so angry with myself I decided to miss my second to cool off :D

I'm still in pain and my hair is a mess.

And to top it all off I left my student card in carlow so no library for Dan... [which could also be classed as a woohoo]

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    And to top it all off I left my student card in carlow so no library for Dan...
    You cna get a temporary library pass can you not?

irlrobins wrote:
    You cna get a temporary library pass can you not?
    Quiet you:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Washing machine broke with my clothers in it, their now stewing in dirty water and washing liquid. To add to my crankyness my loud housemate put niteclub sorta loud music on at 5 in the am this morning, there'll be a strongly worded letter winging his way,and that'll teach em god damn it

humbert wrote:
    there'll be a strongly worded letter winging his way,and that'll teach em god damn it

a letter? Wow! You don't come across as the anal housemate at all!

yup, I'm the cool one that everybody likes and respects:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

humbert wrote:
    yup, I'm the cool one that everybody likes and respects:o

I like and respect you. :D

elmyra wrote:
    I like and respect you. :D
    Stop flirting you. :p

why thank you elmyra:), mean irlrobins. *looks over at irlrobins with sour squinty eyes*

irlrobins wrote:
    Stop flirting you. :p

I'm not, I don't flirt I'm sh*t at it. I do like humbert, we talk about literature, it's very high-brow and uber-cool.

Yea much too high brow for the likes of you! On the subject of literature I've this strongly worded letter to write:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I spent hours working on code, and I just now noticed a tiny bug :(

I didnt bring my laptop with me today and I'm using a comp in daedalus and its all sticky which is creeping me out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:
    I didnt bring my laptop with me today and I'm using a comp in daedalus and its all sticky which is creeping me out....

Worse is when its sticky handlebars on buses...euwwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I decided to get the 49 rather than the 65, from Terenure to Tallaght, because it came along first. I figured it'd take 5 minutes cos no traffic, but I forgot that it takes a feckin huge detour half way up the mountains! So it took about 20 minutes. No doubt a 65 arrived straight after the 49 -- that'd be my luck, y'see?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Not so long ago, a guy was eating an orange at the computer next to me, and I only noticed after he left that he had strewn the remains of the skin all over the floor and left residues of juice on the keyboard and mouse. Just after he left, another user sat down, before promptly uttered "eeeugh", followed shortly by a muttered profanity! Needless to say that computer still remains unoccupied!

DaveMcG wrote:
    I decided to get the 49 rather than the 65, from Terenure to Tallaght, because it came along first. I figured it'd take 5 minutes cos no traffic, but I forgot that it takes a feckin huge detour half way up the mountains! So it took about 20 minutes. No doubt a 65 arrived straight after the 49 -- that'd be my luck, y'see?

Awww the 65! That's my bus! *loves country bus*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

DaveMcG wrote:
    Ah, you got the world tour of Firhouse then :p
    I *live* in Firhouse, and that annoys me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

rant bitch moan (i've been doing this everywhere) - I miss my old nick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yar, it's a bloody mad bus! Goes up the mountains, through residential estates, up the ballycullen road, around the roundabout, and then all the way up the bloody firhouse road!

Every so often when I'm waiting for a 77a or somethin like that, I delude myself into thinking that the 49 is 'just as quick', so I hop on at the Old Bawn road when I'm goin into town.

17 hours later....... I'm nearly past Terenure.....

grrggggg

• Advertisement

agh!!! don't get me started on the 49 and 77a! Had to take that a couple of times from my gfs. (I get on at the roundabout you mentioned). Just missed a 49 one sunday, next one was ages away so had to walk all the way down to Tallaght village to get a 77a. Took FOREVER to get to town. Then second bus out to my house. Total journey home = over 2 hours! Give me the 46A anyday!

*hugs 46A and it's QBC*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement