Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

irlrobins wrote:
    agh!!! don't get me started on the 49 and 77a! Had to take that a couple of times from my gfs. (I get on at the roundabout you mentioned). Just missed a 49 one sunday, next one was ages away so had to walk all the way down to Tallaght village to get a 77a. Took FOREVER to get to town. Then second bus out to my house. Total journey home = over 2 hours! Give me the 46A anyday!

*hugs 46A and it's QBC*

Solution? Only date people on the luas line.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

elmyra wrote:
    Solution? Only date people on the luas line.
    Nah, solution is driving over to hers before I go out so when I get up next morning I can drive home in 10 mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Heading out this morning I thought it looked like rain so I took my umbrella, I was right it did and I thought yey good call, but this eres a magic umbrella, every time I take it with me I can be guaranteed the sun will be beaming down within half an hour, also I had to buy a tyre for my bike so now I'm walking around with a bike tyre and an umbrella getting some very strange looks, don't think I'll be hanging around.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

irlrobins wrote:
    agh!!! don't get me started on the 49 and 77a! Had to take that a couple of times from my gfs. (I get on at the roundabout you mentioned). Just missed a 49 one sunday, next one was ages away so had to walk all the way down to Tallaght village to get a 77a. Took FOREVER to get to town. Then second bus out to my house. Total journey home = over 2 hours! Give me the 46A anyday!

*hugs 46A and it's QBC*
    I get both the 46A and 49 when I'm on my way home from college... I think you can guess which one I prefer!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Gah! The fracking library is fcuking with me big time! Firslty, I went to my usual place where I sit every day and there were two newbies there that I've literally never seen before in my life, and one of them was using the only plug that's available.

So I went and did a scan of the floor to find somewhere with a plug. I eventually found a place and sat down and took out all of my stuff, and then realised I was sitting right behind my ex girlfriend. What a fcuking nightmare.

Glad to see she's put on about 3 st since I saw her last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

oooh someones bitter eh hullaballoo?:D

I understand the whole newbies taking your seat thing its very frustrating!

My gripe is that I cant log into msn grrrr

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Bitter isn't the word. Acidic is closer. Just waiting for her to turn around now so I can spit at her.

Surprised that she hasn't posted in here yet, I would have thought a 'bitch' thread was the perfect place for her.

I think there should be a certain designated area of the library for all of those animals that only start using it in the last term. We shouldn't have to deal with the added pressure of not being able to sit in the seat we sit in every day, just because some gombats start feeling the need to do a bit towards the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Maths for Computer Science is officially the most boring subject in the world. Thank **** for wireless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

These god damned 6 hour free periods complete with hangover & strange smell.
    Am hogging a computer in the LG's in arts doing nothing except MSN-ing, cruising boards, bebo & maybe pigsback later!

Will pay someone to go over to O Briens for me btw!

Will pay someone to go over to O Briens for me btw!
    you'll have to pay handsomely as the nearest O'Briens is now located over in Richview.... :mad:

I miss my triple deckers and Chicken Mayo, Stuffing, Coleslaw, Peppers and Relish sambos. :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement

irlrobins wrote:
    you'll have to pay handsomely as the nearest O'Briens is now located over in Richview.... :mad:

I miss my triple deckers and Chicken Mayo, Stuffing, Coleslaw, Peppers and Relish sambos. :mad: :mad:

That sounds yummy. *officially approves of irlrobins' taste in sandwiches*

Worst. Seminar. Ever.

Woman just cannot lecture, cannot, is so bad, and cancels half the time but is still putting all the lectures she didn't cover on the exam.

So frustrated I could cry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Discussing one of our exams in tutorial today. Question is ''how much do we have to write in the 12 minutes we should allocate for each question?'' Tutor answers ''3-4 pages'' and insists that's how much we should be writing. WTF :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Discussing one of our exams in tutorial today. Question is ''how much do we have to write in the 12 minutes we should allocate for each question?'' Tutor answers ''3-4 pages'' and insists that's how much we should be writing. WTF :confused:

What your tutor really meant to say was, "I'm hungover...so stop asking questions." ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I just finished a poo essay that will barely garner a pass pour moi, and I can't sleep. Where is the justice in that? Also, I have to be up at 7.30, so even if I could sleep, there'd be no point. Must try to nap though. (S)he who dares, wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

My cat slept on my jumper, so now I smell like a cat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

My hangover. Eugh.

Blowfish wrote:
    too easy....just too easy.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Blowfish wrote:

Hehe..youl get the arts block/belgrove cat following you around all day...You'll be like the pied piper of cats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

does that cat hang out in belgrove 2, i haven seen him!!

• Advertisement

irlrobins wrote:
    too easy....just too easy.....
    :p I know, but thought it best left unsaid

panda100 wrote:
    Hehe..youl get the arts block/belgrove cat following you around all day...You'll be like the pied piper of cats
    I think i'll be alright, i'm in the computer labs now so soon it will be overpowered by the smell of nerds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Blush_01 wrote:
    I just finished a poo essay that will barely garner a pass pour moi, and I can't sleep. Where is the justice in that? Also, I have to be up at 7.30, so even if I could sleep, there'd be no point. Must try to nap though. (S)he who dares, wins!

I havta say Blush, when I saw ya today I didnt think you looked like someone who'd had no sleep!! Twas very nice to meet you by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Blowfish wrote:
    I think i'll be alright, i'm in the computer labs now so soon it will be overpowered by the smell of nerds

or catpiss.....whatever

Boo @ gmail. The page wont load!!

(PS can someone please check to see if they can access theirs? Pretty please).

yeah mines fine sorry elmyra!

Scraggs wrote:

Agh! Damn. Ok, thanks Scraggs m'dear.

Scraggs wrote:
    Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

beanyb wrote:
    I havta say Blush, when I saw ya today I didnt think you looked like someone who'd had no sleep!! Twas very nice to meet you by the way.

I still haven't been to sleep properly. I have to be up at 8.30 today so I'm trying to sort out the 4 hour thing, so I don't wander into excess sleep cycles. It's ok, I'll sleep really well this weekend with all the travelling - it's a family trait in females on my mother's side to get narcolepsy as you get older, so I'm just making up for all that time I'll spend sleeping in my 40s and 50s by not sleeping now. It's unavoidable, it's already affecting my older cousins... funny, but also not.

I was hyper today. I blame the bananas. I've been eating them for breakfast every day this week and I think I'm turning into a banana at this stage.

• Advertisement

I ran into an ex today [yes it did hurt:D] and he seems to think because I said I liked his new car I'd get back with him. :mad:No chance...

And I couldnt find the 1940s style tights I'm looking for anywhere... my life wont be complete without them :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement