Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bitch/Moan/Gripe/Rant Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I discovered that I have a three hour long practical exam on the last day of term :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Sweet jebus, that sucks. Who inflicted that on you?

Its for our Object Oriented Programming class, plus right now we have to write an interpreter in Scheme of all things for SD, all this on top of our software engineering project, its going to be a busy few weeks :mad:

ouch!
    *is scared of 3rd year now*
    I've got craploads of work to do over the next couple of weeks too... you gotta love the ability of CS to really flatten you for the last couple of weeks of term!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I feel your pain, I still have one huge practical exam left before the end of term and I've been doing nothing but studying for continuous assessments and writing projects for the past month as they were all going on over the past two weeks. Not in cs though.

Everything is so badly managed it's getting me down, had to come into college on thursday because I had a practical exam when all my lectures were cancelled and only three of us were affected so it wasn't moved to another day. Half the time we're not told what lectures continuous assessments are covering so you are then faced with a whole load of radiographers going spare when they find out they've covered less than half the stuff they should have for an exam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Scraggs wrote:
    And I couldnt find the 1940s style tights I'm looking for anywhere... my life wont be complete without them

Ones with seams? TopShop on the Green had them last time I was in (if
    that's the kind you're talking about).
    Otherwise AdHoc in Temple Bar is usually good for hosiery.

I'm so frickin’ tired it's un real (my fault for staying out til 9am on Thursday and 3am last night then getting up for work at 7am).
    I hate that I can never call in sick cos I work in a hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I have tights like that... but I don't think they'ed fit you now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 countrygirl89

I will like to bitch about my dial up I can't do much internet with it

Scraggs wrote:
    And I couldnt find the 1940s style tights I'm looking for anywhere... my life wont be complete without them :(

If they are the ones with the seams one could always do what women in the 40s used to do when they couldn't afford the ones with seams (ones without were machine made, thus cheaper) and just draw the line on with eye liner.... a weird solution I know but a true vintage way of getting around the problem, although the straight line could be difficult.

If they are the ones with the seams one could always do what women in the 40s used to do when they couldn't afford the ones with seams (ones without were machine made, thus cheaper) and just draw the line on with eye liner.... a weird solution I know but a true vintage way of getting around the problem, although the straight line could be difficult.

I volunteer to draw the line... *drool, shuffle, drool*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

boneless wrote:
    I volunteer to draw the line... *drool, shuffle, drool*
    Didn't the judge say you couldn't offer to do that any more, especially after the "incident"?

I'll go get the straight jacket.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I'll go get the straight jacket.......
    Get the Straitjacket while you're at it will ya? :p

As i've said in the woohoo thread i'm pleading travelling fatigue and brain not in gear.

Also I was referring to the fit of the jacket, straight, fitted and overly structured is SO out this season. Dahling you simply must keep up!

44" chest size pleeeeeze!!! The 42" pinches...

No bother, i'll get the tailor to let it out for you, although seriously does everything have to be green?

Yes... except my cotton panties :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Typical fu(king ucd, go online to try and get fri(king papers and the b@stards are "maintaining the site" grrrrrrrrrr. Typical...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Thanks pretty*monster and Stepherunie very helpful! And rh thanks Boneless for your input too....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Alana wrote:
    Typical fu(king ucd, go online to try and get fri(king papers and the b@stards are "maintaining the site" grrrrrrrrrr. Typical...
    Well in fairness the downtime was advertised over for the past month at least.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Alana wrote:

Grrrrrrr... Booooooo... Alana is back from the dead! :D

Work make Kirby tired. Too tired to do the project work I need to be doing.

Ex-friends of mine bitching and insulting me behind my back. I'm so fucking angry. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ex-friends of mine bitching and insulting me behind my back. I'm so fucking angry. :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Yeah, that can be extraordinarily depressing.
    But ya know... Hang out with different ppl, have a laugh, try to forget about previous betrayals by "ex-friends" as you call it - who knows, ya might've forgotten all about it in a coupla months.

SebtheBum wrote:
    Yeah, that can be extraordinarily depressing.
    But ya know... Hang out with different ppl, have a laugh, try to forget about previous betrayals by "ex-friends" as you call it - who knows, ya might've forgotten all about it in a coupla months.

That's what I'm hoping to do, gotta move on and move forward but when there's such deceit, lies, hypocrisy etc. and all other types of ****e like that you can't but help been so angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

My house is so noisy! Not a good environment to start the cramming!

I'm disowning my family.... they ate my easter eggs! I know I'm not a big fan of easter but its the whole principle! They were mine!!! and ffs I woulda probably given them away anyway...

Family for sale a tenner o.n.o.

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm disowning my family.... they ate my easter eggs! I know I'm not a big fan of easter but its the whole principle! They were mine!!! and ffs I woulda probably given them away anyway...

Family for sale a tenner o.n.o.
    You mean... You're not gonna be able to give me an easter egg now?:(

/lower lip begins to wobble

Did I mention that there's no food in the house and that I'm currently surviving on dry Rice Krispies and Lucozade?

On a completely unrelated note, are shops open today?

SebtheBum wrote:
    You mean... You're not gonna be able to give me an easter egg now?:(

/lower lip begins to wobble

Did I mention that there's no food in the house and that I'm currently surviving on dry Rice Krispies and Lucozade?

On a completely unrelated note, are shops open today?

Well I can give ya a pack of creme eggs...

Some shops are open some arent.. was that helpful!!

Oh and I've another wee bitch to air..I've an assignment that I forgot about to do for tuesday!

• Advertisement

Yep the shops are open, well at least the ones near me are.

[edit] Too slow Sgraggs beat me to it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement