Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much to repair front wing damage Citroen

Options
  • 27-03-2006 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭

Damaged the front wing of our 2004 Xsara Picasso Its a small dent, about 10cm diameter, some paint scratches and minimal damage to bumper.
    What should I expect to pay to get it repaired, will be taking it to Citroen garage/dealer, and yes I realise this would cost more but long story, so just need to get a rough idea if I am being ripped off etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭halkar

Few years ago someone damaged my xsara's drivers side door in a car park. Damage was about the same as what you have now, small dent and few scratches. Being metalic paint all door had to be resprayed I think. Cost me about €250 from Citroen garage where I bought from. I thought it was reasonable and the work carried on was excellent.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

doesn't the Picasso have plastic wheel arches?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Your best bet is to go to a few crash repairers and get a quote - it's nearly impossible to give you a price without seeing the damage. A lot of repairers will do an estimate for free.

Advertisement