Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Reinert will drum on the new Aghora album

• 27-03-2006 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

It may not mean much to many of you but this is the most exciting news I've heard in a long, long time. The best drummer I've ever seen back playing with one of my favourite bands, in the studio at least :D

www.aghora.org

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sweet as hell. Absolutely sweet as hell. I'll be looking forward to hearing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Check out the myspace page, the fourth song, the new stuff sounds a bit heavier (and therefore better ;) ) than the first album and when you add Reinert to that mix... oh.... I appear to have soiled myself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Amen to that really looking forward to that :) Yes!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Doctor J wrote:
    Check out the myspace page, the fourth song, the new stuff sounds a bit heavier (and therefore better ;) ) than the first album and when you add Reinert to that mix... oh.... I appear to have soiled myself :D

Just listening to that now. That's pretty god damn awesome alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

he is an amazing drummer
    downloaded him doing a drum solo, unbelievable :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I never really checked Aghora out. Dabhoys played some of their stuff for me. Sounded good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

psssst ..DOC....he only got the job..coz I turned it down ;)

:p ciao' amigo...Baggio..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

You know I love you Baggio but even you have to admit he spanks us all behind the kit :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The man is god of drummers. I shall have to acquire this.

Advertisement