Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Pack Prices

Options
  • 27-03-2006 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi could someone tell me please the chepest place for PSP bundle packs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Well in GAME at the moment, most of the bundles involve the core pack (just a PSP and charger, no memory stick). The cheapest one is €239.99 iirc, that's the core pack and one game. You can get a 512MB memory stick there for €44.99 at the moment too. If you want the giga pack, the giga pack is €289.99 and comes with a free game (one of Lemmings, Ridge Racer, Wipeout Pure, Pursuit Force or Everybody's Golf).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NCIRL

Cheers Didnt think the giga pack was that dear im going interailing for a month and just want 2 get one for all the traveling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Ah but the traveling is the best PART!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

according to the side of a bus it's €209 with lemmings now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

HMV selling Giga Pack for €279

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NCIRL

Wow €209 is pretty cheap might shop around and pay the extra for a giga pack though as i want to download TV shows onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

go to videogameplus.ca
    just ordered syphon filter on friday and received today, 3 day shipping!! really cheap and no cutoms as they mark down packages!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

shortys94 wrote:
    go to videogameplus.ca
    just ordered syphon filter on friday and received today, 3 day shipping!! really cheap and no cutoms as they mark down packages!
    how's the game? as good as it looks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

omg its great, best graphics on psp system yet, details on figures are great, guns show on body that you have with you

I highly recommend this game and videogamesplus, and i live in the west of ireland, so 2 days shipping for the east?

Advertisement