Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Bravo Armrest

Options
  • 27-03-2006 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO RESIZE A URL PIC

Hi folks
    just looking for a quick spot of interior accesories advice:

I was thinking of getting one of these for my car.....

19028.jpg

or this

240072.jpg

--> they look easy enough to fit and look the part. Anybody ever got anything like this before or seen any of them in person? or any other advise about how to get an armrest for a fiat bravo?I seen a post about how install a fiat marea console but dont know where to get on nevermind install it...:(

ps.. if any is interested this guy seems to have ones to fit all cars (or maybe this is a universal one???)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

you'd be better off getting a Marea console from a scrapyard, that looks a bit too universal!

Advertisement